Reviews for Doctors' Appointment
Kittyfan12 chapter 1 . 4/11
Hehe That was adorable! Poor Morgan is all confused. Nice story

KeepOnWriting
-"You don't have to BE the best. You just have to DO your best."
pipinheart chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
lol...all were shocked .
BuffyReid chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh, that was good. I really enjoyed that one.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I haven't seen the Anthrax episode yet, but this was a cute story!
PandylBas chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
there should be a followup chapter with morgan just pestering reid," so what happened?" x thousand.

lol
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was damn hilarious. And I can see it happening too! Reid sure knows how to pick them, doesn't he? Lol loved it!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
hoo man this was just simply perfect jajaja i can imagine their faces...really really good

XOXO

Akira
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh, yeah, we saw the way she was checking out Reid...And who can blame her? She is, after all, an intelligent woman who knows a good thing when she sees it.

Another excellent tag...I love it!
Parzival chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Woohoo! So I’m not the only one who sensed some vibes between the two Drs. Lovely story, cute and funny and you had every character spot-on. I enjoyed this one a lot, and like other reviewers I wouldn’t mind a sequel. :-)
wolfeylady chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Sorry - it was too late yesterday to leave a review - but, as always, just adorable. Do you think that you will write another story about the date itself, and Morgan grilling Reid about it the next day?
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
lol thats funny!1
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This was just wonderful. A naked Reid, now that is a good thought. I loved it when they were talking and he said, “Wow! And I thought you looked good in a hazmat suit.”

Linda Kimura smiled, “And I thought you looked good in a hospital gown,”

I loved that Reid was dressed nice and the thought of the team just standing there looking when they went down on the elevator was so funny. Reid has finally got one over on Morgan and when Morgan said she was a little old about Emily age, I was surprised she didn't hit him. I think they make a great couple. I so wish you would continue on with the date. This was really good.
Jopru chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
this is just so cute and funny. Nice job.
Symphonie 2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Very good story.

It's true that between Dr. Reid and there is some kind of chemistry.

I don't believe the writers will bring her back, at least not as a love interest, but I enjoyed her character immensely.

I can just imagine the faces of the team members here.

I don't think that even Hotch will be able to resist trying to find out what happened. He's protective of his team, you can't blame him, LOL.

Maybe you could write a sequel ?
KASEY64 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I loved this. I don't blame the doctor. Who couldn't fall for those beautiful brown eyes inside the body of a fragile looking but extremely, strong ,courageous, handsome man. Lucky her. She saw him naked(even though it was unhappy circumstances. I'm glad that she had the courage to call him.(I'm not sure if it's an ethical violation though.) I love how Reid answered so Reid like,with his mouth full. I'm glad he decided to go out with her. He needs it and they should have a lot to talk about.

I love the shocked reactions of the team when they saw the doctor and Reid going on their date. They were so funny. Poor Reid. He's going to be in for a third degree