Reviews for Seduction
Harmony chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Awww...so sweet.
Amanga chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I’d even offered to let Elvis take care of the formalities.

I didn’t realize that Elvis was still alive in the present-day, let alone that Edward knew him personally and mentioned him to Bella. Then I realized that you meant Emmett.
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Ha! The pair of them! Both dirty manipulators! Lol thank you for writing. :o)
dorsa20 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Loved it so much ! Ur insight of edwards pov is just ahmazing love !
Pats2nd chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Great job
Karolsp chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Funny, sweet, loving and adorable! I wish you could consider writing all book in EPOV! I never get tired of know more about Edward's mind *sigh*!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I really enjoyed Edward's POV of this chapter. This chapter always bothered me in the book because I could never understand Bella's logic that she would sacrifice her life to become a vampire and wanted to had sex with Edward, yet did not want to formally commit to him. It made me really doubt her love for him. I love the additional conversation between Carlisle and Edward about his parents.
sonnenblumeues chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow. I'm speechless. :-)
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Outstanding of course!
HappyToBeLonely chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
that's really amazing, Edward's POVs is so much better then Bella's . i really cant understand her. she date's THE Edward Cullen, she's definitely under the spotlight and yet .. she don't want to marry him.. for the love of god your turning into a vampire after the wedding and you will never see those people again. whats the point?. thank you for the one shot.
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
A beautiful peek into Edward's mind. You are such a gifted writer. Thank you for a great read.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Nicely done
SherlockedinStohess chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
thanks for wrting this, i always wondered what edward was thinking while he was being so oblivious lol you did this really well. i assume you've read Midnight Sun, and your writing is really close to stephenies. and i agree, that 'you can covet' quote always confused me so i always read it as 'you can't covet' too cuz otherwise it didn't make sense XD
18VampireGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I read the line "You can covet" as "can't" as well. I didn't even notice that it was "can" until you pointed it out. Thanks!

I really loved this story, along with many more of yours.
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I also noticed that about the "you can covet" and it's always bothered me...

Nice Edward's point of view. I think you captured him well.