Reviews for Seduction
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
God bless you JAustinlover!

There were so many delicious, fabulous sentences in your story. Again, your writing is magical and it made me deliriously happy to read this story.

Perfect. Delightful. Sensuous. Breathtaking. I knew what happened and I still felt Edward's suspense.

That was pure marvelousness with new boots and a plate of cupcakes.

THANK YOU!
martdg chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Excellent! I can't get over how perfect your EPOV is of this scene, just wonderful. Not once did I feel something was out of place or didn't fit, you out did yourself. Big huge thanks to JAustenlover too, your gift just keeps on giving!
lanicker chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
So Good! Thanks for sharing!
RosieTWILIGHTx chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I loved it!

You are a very good writer

and if i hadnt known any better i would have believed it was Stephenie Meyer writing that!

x
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Agreed the editor missed a typo in Eclipse with Can vs. Can't...

Another fantabulous story Blondie! Seriously! You have Edward's thoughts (what I believe to be Edward's thoughts) down SOLID! Just incredible! I'm a little behind on DSotM, but I hope to catch up soon! Thank you again so much for sharing your stories with us! You are an exceptional writer!
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
OME I think this was the best canon chapter I have EVER read! You are truly crazy talented. Reading this has FOREVER ruined the SM chapter Compromise - you hit it out of the park, and now I won't ever be able to read that chapter again...Seriously, this was amazing, fantastic, brilliant, perfection...there aren't words!

THANKS to you and your auction winner for sharing this amazing work with us!
imjacksbrokenheart chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This is totally canon to me. I loved the list lining up for Bella's attentions, I was hoping for more names though. (Embry was the other wolf I thought of immediately, then you confirmed it in the end note!) You are brilliant and did such a good thing allowing your talent to be auctioned to Support Stacie! Thanks so much to JAustenlover for sharing with the rest of us!
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
It's so fun to read the fics that fill in the blanks on what the characters were thinking. Thanks!
PenName76 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
What a fabulous way to start the day. A lengthy story from one of my favorite authors. You are simply one of the best when it comes to capturing Edward. Every piece you write is like a painting with every word a brush stroke. I loved it nd thank you.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That was so good. I think you did such a wonderful job at getting all of Edward's thoughts and emotions just when they should be. You were able to portray Bella just perfectly the way that Edward does see her.

I did wonder how Edward hadn't picked up on what Bella wanted, but reading it here, it makes sense.

I think you did such a wonderful job with the description and keeping things the way they should be with explaining what's going on with Edward. I felt so bad for Edward at different parts here, and I felt even more bad for Bella's rejection of marriage. But I think you caught his moods just perfectly.

Wonderful job, absolutely loved this.
Anna562 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aww! What an amazing story! You did a wonderful job on it. You captured Edward's tone perfectly. I'm always wondering what he's thinking.

One of my favorite parts was the symbolism you wrote about the diamond heart celebrating his birth and his rebirth.

Thanks for writing!
katmom chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Beautifully done!

Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
AmySaysAHHx3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
he is so innocent lol.

love this!

i really need to read the rest of your stories. lol
NicoleTwilight chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love the story! Perfect - covered everything I hoped it would! Great to think about it from Edward's POV.

My favorite line...

"And yes, I did want to do that part…with my teeth…one button at a time…"
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh this was absolutely perfect! You have such an incredible knack for getting into Edward's head. If I didn't know better, I'd swear he was YOUR character and not Steph's. I'm so thankful that JAustenlover requested this scene and shared it with all of us. An amazing look at Edward during the proposal.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »