Reviews for Seduction
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
A beautiful peek into Edward's mind. You are such a gifted writer. Thank you for a great read.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Nicely done
azyungalah chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
thanks for wrting this, i always wondered what edward was thinking while he was being so oblivious lol you did this really well. i assume you've read Midnight Sun, and your writing is really close to stephenies. and i agree, that 'you can covet' quote always confused me so i always read it as 'you can't covet' too cuz otherwise it didn't make sense XD
18VampireGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I read the line "You can covet" as "can't" as well. I didn't even notice that it was "can" until you pointed it out. Thanks!

I really loved this story, along with many more of yours.
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I also noticed that about the "you can covet" and it's always bothered me...

Nice Edward's point of view. I think you captured him well.
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
that was lovely, enjoyed it immensely:)
Sparklybabs chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Great addition to Eclipse! I love seeing this from Edwards POV! Im sure you have heard this before, but you ROCK at EPOV! Thanks for the other side :)
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I'm going to read this soon, but I havta go. I HONESTLY CAN'T WAIT!
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
adorable ; ; 3
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
*sighs* i love it!
saya.sen chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I think what you did here is just as difficult as trying to accurately translate a piece of literature from one language to another- you know the basic meaning, but it's so incredibly difficult to capture the more subtle nuances of one language in another. You, however, managed it very well, especially in Edward's attempts to keep himself from getting his hopes up as he tries to give Bella the ring, and the burst of emotion he feels when she wears it. All in all, I was very impressed.

Saya
I-am-happy here chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Perfection!

Thank you for sharing! :)
SamMomo chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Just great, thanks for sharing it. I really appreciate the attention to every tiny detail.
hijadelpecado chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I'm very new to reading fan fiction. Actually, i just got into Twilight less than two months ago.

I've been reading several EPOV stories here, and so far yours are the best. I like the insight into the character and I particularly love the writing style.

I am the equivalent of an English major (in Mexican college, born and raised in Mexico City), and I must confess I really appreciate your attention to grammar, to syntax, and to using a consistent tense.

This is the first review I write, and I hope you like it, and I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.

Best,

Frida
MsCat chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This was absolutely amazing, I think I prefer Edward's point of view for this chapter of Eclipse for sure! You have completely captured his character, it's increadible how he is the exact same Edward from the books. You are a great writer. Maybe you should just write the whole of Eclipse...and Breaking Dawn...from EPOV? Haha that would be amazing! Love it love it love it! :)
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »