Reviews for Seduction
Amethystars chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Lovely story, wonderful job with EPOV.
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I now know why so many people were asking for this. As a Catholic School Girl though, I don't think any of us would be oblivious if someone was trying to, how do you say it, 'jump' us. Certianly not to the same extent as Edward.
retrogradation chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i love this. i love it so much. i think i cried a bit! XD
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
you wrote pretty much exactly what i was thinking was going through edwards head during that chapter. absolutely beautiful x3
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
My awe of your talent continues to grow. This was fabulous. I swear, I wish you'd written the books. I've always known Edward's pov was infinitely more interesting than Bella's, as much as I like her. I guess because I can already guess her reactions and emotions, but his is always more of a mystery, so it's been such a wonderful thing to read your stories and finally get to see what he was thinking. I've become even more fascinated by him since I've read your take on him. You make him so much more real and I understand him more than I ever did reading the books. He's not the perfect being that Bella always sees, but a real, flawed, yet decent guy, and you've managed to show all of his facets in such detail and beauty, I can't wait to read more. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Debbie
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Loved reading Edwards POV on this chapter. I think you captured him beautifully in every way. Perfect Cannon in as always.

I love how you came up with things like how the bed served him as a reminder - little nuggets like this make your writing truly wonderful. & his possessiveness over her - I love it! Really there's way too many to list.

Bella's obliviousness to hurting Edward again & again with her words & reactions always irked me but you have shown Edward's reasons for not retaliating (apart from his obvious love) & written his feelings with passion throughout.

I know what you mean about the can/can't covet thing ... it bugged me as well. I think you're right!

I know I will be reading this story again & again - def one of my favs
VanessaInPinks chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Omg ive just started reading FF and this one is great...your an awesome writer...now im going to go read the rest of your stories thank you

my fav part:

"And yes, I did want to do that part…with my teeth…one button at a time…"

Awesome job
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was a fantastic dive into Edwards POV. I loved seeing his reaction to everything Bella was saying and doing. I think you captured Edward beautifully. There was a good balance of description, inner, and outer dialoge. My favorite part was his reaction to Bella saying "I'll marry you."

Great job! Keep writing!
dweissa chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
i always love reading epovs...you got this one just right.:)
MomOnTheGo chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Just finished re-reading this chapter in Eclipse and decided I had to re-read it here too. I so love it from EPOV! Bella is so clueless about how she hurts him but he just takes it every time. It is so moving to see the love and desire he has for her from his perspective. You seem to have a knack for writing what Edward would truly be feeling around the words that SM has him say. Wonderful, wonderful job!
BlissfullyHappy chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This is so sweet! Bella can be such a pain in the ass.
Ouiser B chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Dear Ms. Blondie,

I started your tale based on a recommendation from TippL on Twitter and I'm so glad I did! I just adore EPOV. He lives in his head so getting to read along with his thoughts just makes me giggle.

And although my favorite Bella line belongs to SM "Did you want to do that" my overall favorite is yours..."And yes, I did want to do that part…with my teeth…one button at a time" UNF.

Real life is so busy right now but I can't wait to start Dark Side of the Moon. And to be frank ALL of your many EPOV stories sound wonderful! Given my reaction to this one shot I can tell I'm going to love you and your writing!

Cheers,

Ouiser

ps I will find you on twitter too. m, that sounds ominous but it's not I promise! :)
TwilightWhore chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Just.. wow.

I love it!
mridz chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I couldn't ask for anything more. Everything I could ever want was in my arms, loving me.

U ARE JUS PERFECT WEN U WRITE FROM ED'S POV
MGO chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow... this is amazing...

Even better then the original I think (sorry Stephenie)...

I actually did cry reading this...

wonderful