Reviews for Seduction
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Blondie, this is amazing as everything you do. I LOVED dark side of the moon, and as a result I obviously read and recommend everything you write. Thx for this, I wish you'd do the whole book and BD too.
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I LOVE IT!

It's great!

Thank you!
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
wow that's seriously good. I wouldn't of mind if Edward knew what she was thinking but was going like "No, she must not be talking about that. Bella's too innocent for that." But it was incredibly good.
FriendofUST chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Effing amazing. I can't tell you how perfect and right and true this reads.

Now go finish "Midnight Sun" for us.

'kthankxbyee!

oxxo
unknown012876 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Fantastic!
twiquarius chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
very well done! amazing! :)
ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
thanks so much! I found this nominated for the eddie and bellies. And I'm so glad that I read it. Excellent rendition from Edward's pov. I may have to read Dark Side of the Moon now... :) The best of luck to you and the awards!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
And yes, I did want to do that part…with my teeth…one button at a time…

Gah! Yes, please! Best line in the whole thing.
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow! That was perfect! You really captured both of them! Nicely done!
Paula19 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love seeing the story from Edward's point of view - and I'm really glad that JAustenlover choose this particular chapter. Poor Edward - so jealous of Jacob and his little present - but he was so sweet when he was rejoicing over her wearing the ring. And the last line (Everything I could ever want was in my arms) - perfect!

Cheers, Paula
Biddy429 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Exceptionally well written absolutely wonderful - I thoroughly enjoyed this story - It was also good in the respect that the Eclipse leaked pics are all about this scene too so the imagination went into overdrive! Thank you!
TheSswede chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
this was the best one shoot from eclipse i've ever read! it was amazing! i don't even think stephenie meyer could've writen this chapter as good as you. just wow. and i would love if you could write the tent-chapter also.

thank you so much!
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw yet again I am filled with awe in your writing from Edwards POV. Whoever coaxed you in to writing this gets my gratitude my favorite part:

"She shook her head, mixing strawberries in with the freesia and lavender. “You’re unbelievable.”

No, I’m mythical. Here was my opening – the chance to slide my ring onto her finger."

A perfect addtion of humor into our pessimistic and brooding Edward.

Kudos again on another wonderful story! You are my favorite!
7teen.4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
ive read, and re-read this chapter so much, and im so happy some did a decent EPOV version of it. ;)thank you thank you thank you thank you. im prolly gonna re-read this some more. ;)
NKubie chapter 1 . 2/8/2010