Reviews for Seduction
my2galspal chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Excellent fic. I think you truly captured canon Edward in this scene.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing and best of luck in the Eddies.
Blue Brat24 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
fantastic.
jolynnco chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
so well written ! loved it
ladyglaukopis chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was adorable. I love Edward's "Catholic School Girl" tendancies (as you called them).
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Excellent, thank you
JulieGirl18 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I loved reading this from Edward's POV - Thank you! It is so well written, I felt as though it had actually been written by Stephanie herself. I can't wait to read more from you!
katinki chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is wonderful. This has always been one of my very favorite scenes in the entire series. And you have Edward down just perfectly - the language, the inner monologue, the descriptions, emotions, etc. The writing itself is quite good - grammar, typo, etc wise. All in all, lovely. Well done, indeed.

Kate
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
great writing from edward's point of view for this chapter. you did a fantastic job getting down his emotions and love for bella. thank you so much for writing it. it was very enjoyable to read. i've been reading so much fanfic lately that i haven't really gone back to read the original story. reading this though really made me remember how much fun i had reading the twilight series. thank you for it
AngelaofAlagaesia chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
How did I not review this wickedly beautiful story when I first read it months ago? Correcting that wrong tonight! I needed something totally lovely today and I wandered here. You do such an amazing job pulling SM's dialogue into EPOV and bringing us so much understanding with his thoughts.
TippyL chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I have read all of your EPOVs and Dark Side of the Moon. You're very talented in that you really have nailed Edward's voice. Have you considered writing an EPOV of the Fire and Ice chapter from Eclipse? I'm addicted to EPOV of the original books and you really have it nailed. Loved Dark Side of the Moon, which is how I originally found you. I figured someone had to have written New Moon from his side and your story definitely was what I was looking for. Really well done.
soton chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Love your story telling abilities. Great to hear EPOV from one of the most intense/hot scenes from Eclipse.

Are you thinking of doing an EPOV from the fight with Victoria up until the Volutri leave the clearing?
Twinkle-star15 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
"You can covet"/ "You can't covet"

It doesn't matter- it makes sense either way. In the first, it's giving permission to want what you already have, whereas the second is saying that it's impossible to long for something that already belongs to you. Well, that's just how I read it anyway.

I loved this oneshot- Edward was really in character. I really liked how you portrayed his insecurites; they're something that're barely hinted at in the Twilight series, but I always had the feeling he was just as self-deprecating and unsure of himself as Bella.
Xylem chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Ok... Kill me now. Edward tastes like effing HONEY! Yeah, that does not help the lust containment for fictional chareacters at all. Thanks a lot Blondie
LoveAngel91 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
awsome
iluvpynk chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow, this was one of the best EPOV I've ever read! You're a really talented author.

D