Reviews for Seduction

~Pam
rainydayB chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Amazing.
Snuze chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
loved it! I have always read it as "can't covet" too, weird. That is the problem with speed reading. Anyway, great storey, really well written and a pleasure to read. Thanks!
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
What on Awesome job you did on this and thanks so much jaustenlover. It was a fantastic choice. I am excited to read DSotM and will be as soon as I can put the next few work days behind me... heading there no infact. I loved ur style and u do a beautiful job at EPOV :) This was totally and completely and enjoyable read. Even knowing what was going to happen didnt take a thing from it... the excitement was still there in FULL force :)
DaisyDuck95 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
very impressive. you have captured edward's character and personality very well ]

i loved it
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Absolutely fantastic! You have managed to capture Edward's emotions and thoughts perfectly - just how I imagined them. Thank you so much for writing this and I am going to check out your other fanfics now! :)
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
WOW!
berley chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I'm having a hard time finding the right words to describe how much and why I enjoy your stories so much.

I guess I could say I would enjoy the Twilight novels a lot more if they were written with your style of writing. You put so much more detail and development in the characters and plot that Stephenie seems to lack most of the time, and it makes me want to read your version of the story a lot more then the actual Twilight novels.

This scene is one of the few that are my favourite in the books, but I liked it a lot better with your EPOV. I never was a huge fan of Edward in the first place, but at least you give his actions and characterization some justification, and I get to see where he is coming from.

I am also slowly reading your other stories, including Dark Side of the Moon, so I will be sure to r&r those as well!
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
A brilliant one shot. Your characterisation of Edward and Bella is very canon and true! The best of luck with all your fics :)

xoxo

LMM
polyphany chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Amazing!
LittleWing2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was lovely. Thank you. I'm looking forward to reading DSOTM.
vanessaxo chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I just wanted to thank you for writing my absolute favorite chapter by my favorite character. You did an amazing job and i hope in the future you rethink your decision to do all of eclipse in edward's point of view.
Jessedholm chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Fabulous! You really get Edward. Well done.
freeme621 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009