Reviews for Seduction
Jessedholm chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Fabulous! You really get Edward. Well done.
freeme621 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
myoung228 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Absolutely wonderful. Thanks.
Joie Cullen chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh my GOD this was absolutely amazing! My heart isn't beating right still!
HeatherT chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Yet another beautiful passage from Edward's beautiful mind. Thank you for writing this. I like reading from Edward's POV because he is so intense. I love it.
outtayourface chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This was a wonderful insight into the mind of Edward. You do such a good job at that. It really amazes me. It's like you're in his head! lolz You really don't cease to amaze me. I love your writing. Keep up the good work!
bon77 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I have considered that damn can/can't far too often. My two cents:

Read it as Bella giving Edward permission for those dark, horrible feelings: "you are permitted to covet" - by revising their history, that she was his before he even went after her - "what's already yours". In that light, it does actually work as "can", though I agree that it's easier to say "can't" (i.e. if it's yours, it no longer fits in the category of "coveting").

And, well written, thanks for doing this, now back to DSOTM!
Twilighter1781 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This was fantastic! You write Edward so well. I can't even describe how amazing it was to read this. I also loved your added touch of Edward describing unbuttoning Bella's shirt with his teeth, I was too sitting on the edge of my seat. Please continue writing through Edward POV- you do such a great job with it.
BelenGre chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow. I love it
puppylove216 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I loved this it's so edward!
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Amazing! You have a true talentcfor writing!
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Amazing! You have a true talentcfor writing!
WordsCantBringMeDown chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
very good Edaward. he always over thinks thing and youreally showed the. good job.
Nierbuilemnfuen chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This story is the best story I have read in Edwards are an amazing author and I will look to see if you post any new stories.
lgmrkm chapter 1 . 8/13/2009