Reviews for Seduction
Joie Cullen chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh my GOD this was absolutely amazing! My heart isn't beating right still!
HeatherT chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Yet another beautiful passage from Edward's beautiful mind. Thank you for writing this. I like reading from Edward's POV because he is so intense. I love it.
outtayourface chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This was a wonderful insight into the mind of Edward. You do such a good job at that. It really amazes me. It's like you're in his head! lolz You really don't cease to amaze me. I love your writing. Keep up the good work!
bon77 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I have considered that damn can/can't far too often. My two cents:

Read it as Bella giving Edward permission for those dark, horrible feelings: "you are permitted to covet" - by revising their history, that she was his before he even went after her - "what's already yours". In that light, it does actually work as "can", though I agree that it's easier to say "can't" (i.e. if it's yours, it no longer fits in the category of "coveting").

And, well written, thanks for doing this, now back to DSOTM!
Twilighter1781 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This was fantastic! You write Edward so well. I can't even describe how amazing it was to read this. I also loved your added touch of Edward describing unbuttoning Bella's shirt with his teeth, I was too sitting on the edge of my seat. Please continue writing through Edward POV- you do such a great job with it.
BelenGre chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow. I love it
puppylove216 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I loved this it's so edward!
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Amazing! You have a true talentcfor writing!
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Amazing! You have a true talentcfor writing!
WordsCantBringMeDown chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
very good Edaward. he always over thinks thing and youreally showed the. good job.
Nierbuilemnfuen chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This story is the best story I have read in Edwards are an amazing author and I will look to see if you post any new stories.
lgmrkm chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
**thumbs up** perfect :)
TeamMidnightSun chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Okay so seriously I love you. I have tears in my eyes because this story just made my entire year. I cant even explain it. There are so many scense i wanted to be summed up in Edwards words but this was the 2nd most I wanted. The first of course was their wedding day and honey moon combined. That whole chapter haha! My goodness you are just the best. I cant even tell you how meaningful this is. I dont think I could put it into words. I felt like Edward and Bella all in one if that even makes sense. I read the arguement twice between her wanted to make love to him; i was so tense in my seet waiting to see what Edward thought of her demand as if it were me asking the man i love. it was so real; thank you thank you thank you. I now see how obsessed I am with edward lol, not that i didnt before.

I could go on forever tell you how great this was; how i loved the words. I love knowing how Edward feels about Jacob. Even to see when they all camped out together would be a shock of electricity i dont think i could handle but would love to try to. Anyway you are amazing and I can even beging to thank you enough. You have honestly taken my breath away too many times and I want to just share this with every twilight fan there is to share it with.

I love that you changed the "you can't covet what's already yours" - I read it just that way the 5 times i read eclipse as well lol. Didnt even notice it said can. I am an editor here in nyc so I catach alot of things but of course as a writer i catch less haha. BUT THANK YOU! from the bottom of my little obsessed mind...but ive been obessed with Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun the most so the fact you indulged in all of that for me; in whatever shape or form i am forever grateful. THANKS!

Krysta D.
cassmo451 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love this one. I also think Quil was a little interested in Bella before he imprinted. But mostly out of a teenage guy around any pretty girl. You have such a good feel of Edwards thoughts. Are you sure you aren't channeling Stephenie?
OMG-ObsessedMinecraftGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Really, really good (!), well done.

I loved it!