Reviews for Seduction
TeamMidnightSun chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Okay so seriously I love you. I have tears in my eyes because this story just made my entire year. I cant even explain it. There are so many scense i wanted to be summed up in Edwards words but this was the 2nd most I wanted. The first of course was their wedding day and honey moon combined. That whole chapter haha! My goodness you are just the best. I cant even tell you how meaningful this is. I dont think I could put it into words. I felt like Edward and Bella all in one if that even makes sense. I read the arguement twice between her wanted to make love to him; i was so tense in my seet waiting to see what Edward thought of her demand as if it were me asking the man i love. it was so real; thank you thank you thank you. I now see how obsessed I am with edward lol, not that i didnt before.

I could go on forever tell you how great this was; how i loved the words. I love knowing how Edward feels about Jacob. Even to see when they all camped out together would be a shock of electricity i dont think i could handle but would love to try to. Anyway you are amazing and I can even beging to thank you enough. You have honestly taken my breath away too many times and I want to just share this with every twilight fan there is to share it with.

I love that you changed the "you can't covet what's already yours" - I read it just that way the 5 times i read eclipse as well lol. Didnt even notice it said can. I am an editor here in nyc so I catach alot of things but of course as a writer i catch less haha. BUT THANK YOU! from the bottom of my little obsessed mind...but ive been obessed with Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun the most so the fact you indulged in all of that for me; in whatever shape or form i am forever grateful. THANKS!

Krysta D.
cassmo451 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love this one. I also think Quil was a little interested in Bella before he imprinted. But mostly out of a teenage guy around any pretty girl. You have such a good feel of Edwards thoughts. Are you sure you aren't channeling Stephenie?
OMG-ObsessedMinecraftGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Really, really good (!), well done.

I loved it!
blueXsun chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
great job! i love love love how you write edward. :)
AMYCULLENCRUSHED chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ah. this is brilliant!

Honestly, I never expected to see Edward from this perspective :P

I seriously screamed at the; Yes, I did want to do that part... with my teeth... one button at the time...

Honestly brilliant xD

But, what's with the vampirism as a metaphor for sex? Care to explain? :D

Very, very good fanfic :P
Bella1111 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Excellent, as expected! What an amazing job you do with them. I love Edward.
Kenzie02m chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Fantastic as usual
Footbird chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I thought this was fantastic. Are you going to do Eclipse from Edwards point of view?
TwilightCullenLvr9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Really great one-shot! This of course tops my list of favorite parts, and I'm so happy I was able to read it fro mEdward's POV. I think you did an amazing job! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
pandapig7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
omg its even better in Edward's pov from bellas i just laughed and smiled with Edward's I cried and felt butterflies in my stomach, great work once again
FiWaEaAi chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Absolutely wonderful! I love EPOV, and you wrote it exceptinally well! Well done! ;)
consumed by twilight chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I have been reading your stories for months now but have never been a member, so I couldn't review! After reading this I immediately signed up because I couldn't live with out telling you how awesome you are! This was the greatest thing by far that you have written. I was a little disappointed to not have a dark side of the moon update, but this more than makes up for it! Keep up the good work!
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
YOU DID IT!

...

You know what? I can't find much else to say that encompasses how I feel right now. Just... wow. I KNEW you'd be able to write that perfectly. Because it was perfectly and devistatingly Edward. *sigh* I think I can die, my life complete now. :P
bookish327 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Another fantasic piece of writing on your part. I'm so glad that JAustenlover's bid won us all the joy of reading this fic.

There were so many funny moments in this fic. Some of my favorite lines were:

"I did my best impression of Alice whenever she thought about Bella’s barren closet – Oh the horror!"

"I bit my tongue – pointing out that she was physically older than I was wouldn’t be wise.

"But then again, the idea that my sister could be witnessing the consummation of our union was…disturbing."

"'You’re unbelievable.' No, I’m mythical."

AND MY FAVORITE LINE OF ALL (THOUGH I LOVED ALL OF THEM ALMOST EQUALLY):

"my joy bubbled out in a nearly girlish giggle."

You have such a gift. Please write more fics for us. We'll love you forever and ever for it. Please? :-D
bisou chapter 1 . 6/14/2009