Reviews for Seduction
Rakusa chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I really really liked it, and i was thinking though before you explained who you meant, it was Mr. Banner and Seth (He kind of had a crush on her too)
mgitta chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Great as always!
Verolina chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Woww this chapter/story was amazing. like wow. I read chapter 20 of eclipse again and then read this...it was wow. i loved it. omg i love every single one of your stories. sigh. you make me twilight happy :)
sktoppel chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
PERFECT.

I always forget how great you are until I come to a new story of yours. It's always a bit of a shock for me to read something so amazing on . It's like I don't expect it. It's a shame you had to stick to the original dialogue, because I can see how you could have made it better with your exceptional writing.

My favorite line:

"It was only appropriate that Bella should have it. Through her love I’d been born again, awakened from my century of undead slumber." LOVED THIS.

Thank you for writing this! You're the only author I have on alert for anything you write. As always, this was excellent.
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
An excellent chapter - it gave me goose bumps!
rach3975 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This is one of my favorite scenes, and I hoped one day you'd do an EPOV for it. It more than lived up to my expectations-thanks!
xPrettyFlowers chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
There really isn't words for how amazing this is :o I've read alot of "Compromise" Epovs but this is without a doubt the best of them all! Lovelovelove it! :D 3
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Thanks for this wonderful glimpse into the mind of Edward. He is such a complicated man, and sometimes he really is not at prim and proper as he would want us to believe, is he?
smudger1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This was absolutely Brilliant!

I was just re-reading "Spontaneous Combustion"(AGAIN!) as I had just read that bit in "Eclipse", and then stumbled on "Seduction".

Just Fantastic!

I picked on the typo in "Eclipse" as well, about coveting. I always change the word to can't in my head when I read it.

Can't wait to see what you write next.
Reese1603 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
One word: Wonderful. Okay, two words. Wondeful and emotional. Well done. I liked the last little part you added - where she says "I love you, too". It makes me feel so bad for Edward, though, that Bella gave him such a hard time about marraige. He's full of so much self doubt as it is...

again, well done.
Lunja chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh Blondie, thank you! I got home from work, totally wrecked after 12hour shift, I was so happy when I saw Seduction! Forgot I was tired, had to read it straight away! Truly amazing, as always.

"And yes, I did want to do that part…with my teeth…one button at a time…" ah, Catholic School Girl Edward, yeah right! :-)

Wonderful... xx
kooshie chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
One of the most wonderful adaptations from the book ever and I love the fact that it's Edward's POV! Makes the original story even more complete.
CatMasters chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
good catch on the coveting quote. I have always read it as you can't covet too.

thanks for the great one shot!
illereyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Nice characterisations! Liked hearing edward's side of the story.
suzyq402 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
No one... NO ONE... does Edwards POV like you. It was pure goodness wrapped with a touch of awesome...JA was very lucky to win your writing skills and very generous to share with us.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »