Reviews for The Flaming Loins
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
What the hell is this
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
What...the...fudge did I just read?

Hilarious!
LetTheRiverRun chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I just peed of laughter! Sadly, this parody (?) is not the worst story ever. Yeah, I've seen some bad stuff in my lifetime.
Sakarya chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I CANNOT WITH THIS ! CANT BREATHE dead at so many things
MakorraFan7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Um does your story have to be in all caps? xD But nice story tho
gamernerd240 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I LIKE THE PLOT DEVELOPMENT AND THE ADJECTIVES YOU USE.
ilyenamylove chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
"ZUKO SIGHED AND RUBBED HIS SCAR LIKE HE WANTED TO RUB KATARA BUT HE COULDNT BECAUSE HE WAS ANGSTY." You are a god/goddess/figure deserving of worship.
DettyisLove chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHA OMGGG This was wayyyy to hysterical! OH GOD! wowwww!
yellow.r0se chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Omg that's the funniest thing iver ever read lol
Keyoshi warrior chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Tat was really funny
Waterfall chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
LOLOLOLOL This is hilarious! You certainly have a way with words... and I say this as a Katara/Zuko fan! :D
SatuAka chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
ZOMG I WANT YOUR BABIES BECAUSE YOU ARE MADE OF SUCH EPIC WIN! this is by far the funniest thing i have ever read...EVER! please right moar! XD
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Lawlz. My favorite part of ZL69'S writing style is the massive jumps in word choice.

For example, "BOING! WENT LITTLE ZUKO AS THE BLOOD RUSHED INTO HIM MAKING HIS ORGAN OF VIRILITY TURGID LIKE A COLUMN OF VEINY IVORY." to

"THEN ZUKO WAS ALL DRIPPY AND TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF SHOWING HIS PRINCELY PECKTORALS AND COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS ABDOMINAL MUSCLES. ZUKO TOSSED HIS HAIR AROUND LIKE A BISHONEN GOD OR A REALLY PRETTY WOMAN WITH A DICK WHATEVER YOUR PREFER."
The-Twinkle-In-Your-Eye chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
wow! you are so going on my fav author and author alert! you are so fUcKiNg awsome! lol
alesia.ysador chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Sadly, this is not the worst story in this section. (Oh, if only... *dreamy sigh*) It is a pretty amazing parody of the sheer crap I have just been swimming in, though. Good job!