Reviews for Daniel
Rose chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I have enjoyed this story so much ! :] I totally agree with all the chapter posts by the first reviewer (MizJoely)

PLEASE write some more. :]
MizJoely chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Fanfiction is no longer speaking to me as far as story updates go, so I'm sorry it took me so long to realize there was another chapter in this saga. Heck, this was almost a stand-alone story on its own! Great job, and I loved the vision Daniel had.
MizJoely chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Ah, what a wonderful "guest spot"! I truly can't wait for the next part.
MizJoely chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
What a lovely chapter. You really make me interested in these next-gen Robin Hood characters.
MizJoely chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Whew. So Gisburne finally gets what he deserves, with little fanfare. Good. You had me on the edge of my seat this entire chapter. Please tell me there's more.
MizJoely chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Ooh, I love it! I was so afraid chapter one was going to be "chapter only" and now you've continued, so wonderful! I am looking forward to reading the rest. Your style of writing is lovely, you have a great ear for dialogue, and you actually seem to care about grammar and spelling, the English major in me rejoices!

Wow, I gush. But it's been a while since I've been so happy to read a story. Keep up the fantastic work!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That was fantastic, thanks so much for this AU to your original story. Both were tragic, but this one had so much more hope! Any chance of continuing? Please say yes!