Reviews for New California Dreaming
why is there no more...may or may not go play new vagus and make a guy based
off coyle
This was the first fan fiction that I've read, and I was bummed to see that it hasn't been updated in years.
bigbisk chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
We all miss you I'm just checking in you need to finish this
YungMoolah chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
Damn, this is a really good fanfic but it hasnt been updated in years :'(
OldGoth chapter 24 . 6/9/2016
Still alive? Please continue this!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/7/2016
Do the three step on a long forgotten pressure plate setting off a daisy chain of claymore and anti-tank mines that kill the caravzn or what?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/9/2016
I hope you are feeling alright. I just reread the story; been waiting since London Olympic break to see what is going to happen. I kind of hope you will continue/finish this story and tie up Hunted Tribes so it is over with the SLS Nike logs to continue.
bloodmutt chapter 24 . 10/8/2015
Looks like you quit but I hope you eventually get back to it because this is really good
VincentDucassou chapter 24 . 9/9/2015
More more more! This fic is so good! Didn't expect it to be, but wow you shocked me!
Greenseer Tethlis chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Picture perfect writing, I love it. You capture the setting really well: the distrust and violence waiting to spring, but also the humane aspect where there's still room for diplomatic people to talk.
bigbisk chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
I really hope you've just been writing a ass load of chapters and your going to do a big drop because you need to finish this story I'm on my second read though
fjhv chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
ch,c
Bronze Shield chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
Coyle is such an arrogant fuck. He's obviously been brainwashed to hate the brotherhood through the means of NCR propaganda.
Gunjaeroth chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This story has lead me to fanfiction in general and to this site in particular.

I still have warm feelings for it, and I hope to see it continued or concluded someday.

Please consider completing it, The story has great potential, and so do you as a writer.
fuzzyidioms chapter 24 . 4/11/2015
Another wonderful work. A shame that it has been left uncontinued. Hotpoint thanks for the great read!