Reviews for New California Dreaming
Thatguy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Listen love the story but I had an idea thought I d run it past you, coyle is so badass nothing is really giving him any trouble I say you make him hunted by some crazy west brotherhood of steel guy?
Krow Blood chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
"Knock knock' he said coldly.

'Who there' one of the Super-Mutants responded.

'The one' Coyle replied.

'The one who?'

'The one who you don't want to fuck with' Coyle told it, pulling both triggers."

That one...

Was worse than the Super mutant one.
DarthNacho chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
Now I'm kind of interested in where you are taking this story? Will we see a cameo with the Lone Wanderer and that's all, or do you plan a little more. Right now it just seems to be the wonderful adventures of Coyle and friends, which is fun and all, but are we going to stumble onto a plot or something else nice and juicy? I mean I like the story... but it feels stagnant.
Scotius chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
OK, that was a what? 200 milicoyles? Cant be much more - there were only two Supies. 100 milicoyles per mutant killed at point blank range sounds about right *nods* All right, maybe 50 more for raking two kills at once.
Whouvoodoo chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
I have to say this is one of the best fics I've ever read.
jdboss1 chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
I do love this storys

i love the ways you can have so much backroung thin in the game add up

if i win the lotter i wood give you a fulltime job righting this storys

this is in the top 5 fallout fic on here

I no it be hard to do but if i ever try to right a fallout fic i like me LW to here of or bump in to Coyle and only find out who is was when he long gon as a ways for the LW to go find this ways to New Vegas from hit he left behind
Recon 13 chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
I can not get over how well you do this, Keep up the great work.
X15lm204 chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
Absolutely loving this so far. Cassidy's a goddamn badass (the genetic Main Character Syndrome is strong in this one), Allison's lovable, and even Dreamer, who I didn't like at first (why only spare the raider with tits omg seeexiiiiism) turned out to be a fantastic character (oooh she is a lamplighter all is forgiven and everything is beautiful wooooow i guess i am a sucker for sob stories). The thing that really makes the story for me, though, is all the little details like the explorations of the setting's economy and various quests being set up for the game.

That said, I will be very disappointed if the Lone Wanderer hasn't proven that MCS is not limited to one family line by racking up at least 5.8 Coyles worth of awesome by year's end.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
as always i dont have anything to complain about and am really happy you decided to continue the story please keep them coming other than the modis operandi and aqua vitea( im not sure i spelt those right ) which ty this this is my favorite fallout story
Janizary chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
First: UPDATE! Yay! I am so glad you are still updating this story. I love it.

And on with the show:

"That's... that's inconceivable" and "Never go up against a Californian when a free meal is on the line" - Both awesome references.

I've said it before, but I am a dialog whore. Your dialog and the interactions between the characters IS the story, the background is just dressing the cake. You, sir, do good dialog.
MalSer chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
Thanks for the update, always fun to read!
Reagan chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
Interesting, I was wondering what mischief Coyle would get into now that he's found some stability. Attacking slavers for ammunition is rather dangerous but sounds exactly like something he'd do.

I'm also curious to see if he does go back to California depending of if he can convince the girls to tag along. This story is so wide open you can do almost anything so I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride. I do love the adherence to cannon though. You're doing a great job and I look forward to the rest.
Gogolu chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
Nice.
InfiniteDragon chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
As usual, excellent chapter... here's my high points:

The whole Union/Slavers deal? Great idea. :)

But... the Flying Liver Attack making a comeback/cameo? That, sir, is genius. Pure genius. I laughed so damned hard the first time I saw that in FO2... and this time, too. :D

Still, the absolute best part? The nod(s) towards Princess Bride and the Cicilian from it. That was... wow. lol
LoneWanderer926 chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
Another awesome chapter! Thank you for updating!
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »