Reviews for New California Dreaming
Reagan chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
Interesting, I was wondering what mischief Coyle would get into now that he's found some stability. Attacking slavers for ammunition is rather dangerous but sounds exactly like something he'd do.

I'm also curious to see if he does go back to California depending of if he can convince the girls to tag along. This story is so wide open you can do almost anything so I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride. I do love the adherence to cannon though. You're doing a great job and I look forward to the rest.
Gogolu chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
Nice.
InfiniteDragon chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
As usual, excellent chapter... here's my high points:

The whole Union/Slavers deal? Great idea. :)

But... the Flying Liver Attack making a comeback/cameo? That, sir, is genius. Pure genius. I laughed so damned hard the first time I saw that in FO2... and this time, too. :D

Still, the absolute best part? The nod(s) towards Princess Bride and the Cicilian from it. That was... wow. lol
LoneWanderer926 chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
Another awesome chapter! Thank you for updating!
Scotius chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
You are a genius, and i bow to your knowledge and insight into the Fallout world. And now - could you please dial down awesomeness already? I cant play my games because both my versions of Lone Wanderer AND Courier look like dour, boring wimps compared to Coyle. Not cool, dude. Not cool.
tittlekid chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
Oh gosh. This story is like a hearty delicious dinner. There's just so much to bite into, it's great! It's interesting and funny and adventurous, and I can't wait to read more!
Phantogram chapter 17 . 9/27/2011
I thought you were gone for a while there! Anyways, I've been a totally faithful reader from the start, and im glad to see that you are back in action. Im usually a Halo person, but this story has gotten me hooked.

Well done as always,

- Phantogram
geraldford chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Update! Plz:)
Reagan chapter 20 . 9/21/2011
Wow I finally caught up. I love that you've been updating recently and cheered when Allison and Coyle finally admitted they wanted each other. Not sure where the heck you've got them going now. There's tons to see and salvage in DC but it is dangerous and Reilly is mapping the town. A side trip to the National Armory Depot might be interesting. Heck going up to the Republic of Dave or running into Three Dog could open up all kinds of possibilities.

I'm just glad you're still writing this great fic. His response to the Canterbury lunatics was hilarious especially considering they were interrupting his opportunity for sex. Keep the chapters coming.
Sheeks chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Just want to let you know... I love your writing :) Really excited about this story. Havent ever played fallout, but your explanations are a huge help. :)
skywiseskychan chapter 20 . 8/23/2011
Did you ever play fallout tactics? you might try working in some of that too. :)
Janizary chapter 20 . 8/23/2011
Gads, I've reaches the last new chapter.

Not sure what your writing schedule is, but I hope to see an update soon. This story is very, very entertaining.
Janizary chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Batshit crazy run-and-gun attack only ranks 375 millicoyles. Lol. I love it.

I do like that you have some actual knowledge about firearms and ballistics. So many times its just 'big gun', 'small gun' and really weird ideas of why things work they way they do :D I'm an avid target shooter (not a hunter) and shoot a variety of long-arms in local matches (more for the enjoyment of getting together with others in a like-minded sport). Velocity, energy delivery, range, etc. are all things you've covered in a basic, yet understandable, manner for your readers, perhaps giving them a bit of a education at the same time (rather than the TV-esque education of 'M16 are the shitz')
Janizary chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
lollercopters! I love the way you started this chapter!
skywiseskychan chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
Ah, the lovely old special encounters comments. It's nice to see that someone remembers. As for shippers, I'm sad and more partial to Dreamer and Alison myself. I do like how you have begun to work in the various other games via reference, other people and more. Its great to see this continuing to move and the continuing references to new things.

What do you do as a Civil Servant anyway as you make note of it in your don't sue me message?
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »