Reviews for New California Dreaming
Howard Russell chapter 22 . 11/7/2011
Great story.

I loved how you had the Doc Hoff refuse the weapons. I had expected the game to do so too, for the same reasons. It was disappointing that it didn't. It would have made the game richer.
Cyberweasel89 chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
Oh, so you're still updating? I thought you had abandoned this story when you never replied to any of my reviews. Nice to see you're still writing. :)
Cyberweasel89 chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
Oh my god, that was awesome. Great exchange between Coyle, the AntAgonizer and the Mechanist. XDDD
Cyberweasel89 chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
Yay! I honestly didn't think it would happen. It's been a whole will-they-won't-they thing, and those usually never get settled.

Now we just have to hope neither of them dies...
Cyberweasel89 chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
Really? Doctor Barrows runs the town? I always got the notion Winthrop was the unofficial leader. He's the first one to greet you, after all, and seems to be the spokesperson for the town.
Cyberweasel89 chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
What do you mean, the Brotherhood can't replace their losses? The Capital Wasteland Brotherhood of Steel deviated from what the Codex says. That includes recruited ordinary wastelanders. Paladin Kodiak was even recruited from the Pitt.
Gogolu chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
Nice.
Thatguy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Listen love the story but I had an idea thought I d run it past you, coyle is so badass nothing is really giving him any trouble I say you make him hunted by some crazy west brotherhood of steel guy?
Krow Blood chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
"Knock knock' he said coldly.

'Who there' one of the Super-Mutants responded.

'The one' Coyle replied.

'The one who?'

'The one who you don't want to fuck with' Coyle told it, pulling both triggers."

That one...

Was worse than the Super mutant one.
DarthNacho chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
Now I'm kind of interested in where you are taking this story? Will we see a cameo with the Lone Wanderer and that's all, or do you plan a little more. Right now it just seems to be the wonderful adventures of Coyle and friends, which is fun and all, but are we going to stumble onto a plot or something else nice and juicy? I mean I like the story... but it feels stagnant.
Scotius chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
OK, that was a what? 200 milicoyles? Cant be much more - there were only two Supies. 100 milicoyles per mutant killed at point blank range sounds about right *nods* All right, maybe 50 more for raking two kills at once.
Whouvoodoo chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
I have to say this is one of the best fics I've ever read.
jdboss1 chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
I do love this storys

i love the ways you can have so much backroung thin in the game add up

if i win the lotter i wood give you a fulltime job righting this storys

this is in the top 5 fallout fic on here

I no it be hard to do but if i ever try to right a fallout fic i like me LW to here of or bump in to Coyle and only find out who is was when he long gon as a ways for the LW to go find this ways to New Vegas from hit he left behind
Recon 13 chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
I can not get over how well you do this, Keep up the great work.
X15lm204 chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
Absolutely loving this so far. Cassidy's a goddamn badass (the genetic Main Character Syndrome is strong in this one), Allison's lovable, and even Dreamer, who I didn't like at first (why only spare the raider with tits omg seeexiiiiism) turned out to be a fantastic character (oooh she is a lamplighter all is forgiven and everything is beautiful wooooow i guess i am a sucker for sob stories). The thing that really makes the story for me, though, is all the little details like the explorations of the setting's economy and various quests being set up for the game.

That said, I will be very disappointed if the Lone Wanderer hasn't proven that MCS is not limited to one family line by racking up at least 5.8 Coyles worth of awesome by year's end.
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »