Reviews for New California Dreaming
Tilt chapter 10 . 3/8/2010
Loving it. Keep those chapters coming.
nohmaskofoblivion chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
So far I'm very much enjoying what I'm reading. It's very good work and well written.

FYI: If I did own Fallout I would TOTALLY sue you for a share of your wages... as I am ALSO an underpaid civil servant.
undeadyeti chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Nice update flawless logic. Hate fire geckos myself bastards to take down and no pelts. Wonder if you'll have Cassidy pegged as a former Enclave soldier btw something you could use on my FO3 character 2nd playthrough a random Enclave trooper attacked me after I left Grayditch and headed towards the mall. thought you could use that.
Simplexious chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I love how well-done this story is. The humor in it is actually funny. I liked Coyle's little joke about the badass measurement system. There's also a lot of detail that let's us know exactly what's going on and the dialogue is convincing.
Sdhfs chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
great story, definately 1 of the top 3 on here without a doubt, your charaters are orginal, funny and a great read.
Gogolu chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Nice.
melgar chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
could you fix it so that most of graydich surrvies

maybe that the bodies you find in fallout 3 were scaengers?

just a thourght
general andrew chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
diggin the whole concept that everyone in Grayditch is still alive and the continued hiliarity between Coyle and Allison. No surprise if Dreamer decides to join their little group. waiting to see how you bring Lesko into this, already played the game (several times lol) i know what can happen so eager to see what will happen. another awesome chapter. 'Fire Ants' roflol.
Howard Russell chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Thanks for leaving those Nuka-Colas in the vending machine. I appreciated finding them when I went through.

This is a fascinating prequel and I'm enjoying it immensely.
Garrelt chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
love this story kinda funny and well written so keep it up
Brian JT chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
As usual a good part. It's will be interesting to see how Coyle handles a half dozen super mutants. As I recall he is heading for that area.

Thanks,
jdboss1 chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
I really appreciated this update I love to hear references to the other side of America good work on the raider I would never kill one if I could easily enslave it Keep up the good work and updates soon
hael chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
hm ant might or ant sight?
ArrowMk84 chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Excellent update. I always love the back-and-forth interactions between Coyle and Allison.
general andrew chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
hilarious, action packed, and sexy? you should be making movies not stories, lol. Great story, type faster so i can read more, double lolz.
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »