Reviews for New California Dreaming
Hael chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Holy crap NCR will be in the new FALLOUT! YAYS
Mabra46268 chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Nice, when Fallout 3 starts will Coyle run across the lone wanderer.
Krow Blood chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
GodDamn I got to the latest sooner than I hoped. Well, I sure do hope ya are planing to keep it up soon. ya hear?
Krow Blood chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
Caesar's legion is most likely to be in New VEgas, as well.

In fact, rumors say that It's going to be a release of Van Buren. Good god, i hope so.
Krow Blood chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
From the Accent quip and since he first said "California" I can't stop sticking him with a cheap Austrian accent, DAMN YOU GUVANATOR!
Krow Blood chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
...So, what was the Chosen one like in yar timeline?
chankljp chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Hi Hotpoint! Did you watch Fallout: New Vegas' Debut Trailer? It seems that it will be about NCR making first contact with New Vegas! Maybe you can write another story about what you think will happened? Or perhaps Coyle or one of the Brotherhood can make comment about the city?

Please tell us what you think!
tedsini chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Three chapters into this story and I'm hooked. The dialogue is very nicely done and the attention to detail is impressive. Coyle shooting out the transmission dish on the Washington Monument is inspired. The tension in the relationship between him and Allison is also well paced. It looks as though you write about one chapter per month. I can believe that, given the refinement of the product - no misspellings, proper punctuation and so on. Either you are able to edit your own work or you have a pretty competent person reading over your chapters. Whatever you are doing it works. Now I'm going to continue reading. It's rainy Saturday in coastal N.C. and a good day for a Fallout story.
Howard Russell chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
I recently started playing Fallout 3 so I thought I'd give this story a try. It's a real winner! Really fleshes out the Fallout 3 world and brings it even more to life.

Coyle is a great character and I love Allison. Can't wait to see where they go next.
Brian JT chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Every time I read another chapter of this story I get the urge to play Fallout for a few hours, but you can never play fallout for just a few hours...ah...

I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for more.
Reagan chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
You're making me want to bust out my copy and play a few hours. Ah, the Super Duper Mart. Always a great place to start scavenging for needed supplies.

Although it seems typical of the game you've almost got Croyle as bi-polar with the manic swings of emotion to boot. Gallows humor is probably the only way some people keep from becoming monsters or just going insane.

Thanks for updating. I hope you get more game time and more writing time in your future. I really can't wait to see them encounter the super mutants and the brotherhood in the heart of the city.
chankljp chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Thank you so much for a new chapter! I always enjoy reading New California Dreaming since I first came across it. Keep up the good work!
jdboss1 chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
at last i have found some one that think more like me

I wood not kill the Raiders but conscripted in to working for me there not even peple to just go kill some there so litter let i wood find it hard to kill him not try make them work same of the Super Mutant wood like to have a Super Mutant pet

love to here you talk on New California Republic’ as only play fallout3 and did not no there even was one

love this Chapter: 9 out of all the fallout fic of here this is the one that i want updat the most
Gogolu chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Nice.
jdboss1 chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
i am geting in to this fallout storys this is my 5th i read and it did not make me want go back to potter fic

like the info if get from doing this story

keep up the good work