Reviews for New California Dreaming
Howard Russell chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Thanks for leaving those Nuka-Colas in the vending machine. I appreciated finding them when I went through.

This is a fascinating prequel and I'm enjoying it immensely.
Garrelt chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
love this story kinda funny and well written so keep it up
Brian JT chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
As usual a good part. It's will be interesting to see how Coyle handles a half dozen super mutants. As I recall he is heading for that area.

jdboss1 chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
I really appreciated this update I love to hear references to the other side of America good work on the raider I would never kill one if I could easily enslave it Keep up the good work and updates soon
hael chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
hm ant might or ant sight?
ArrowMk84 chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Excellent update. I always love the back-and-forth interactions between Coyle and Allison.
general andrew chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
hilarious, action packed, and sexy? you should be making movies not stories, lol. Great story, type faster so i can read more, double lolz.
Hael chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Holy crap NCR will be in the new FALLOUT! YAYS
Mabra46268 chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Nice, when Fallout 3 starts will Coyle run across the lone wanderer.
Krow Blood chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
GodDamn I got to the latest sooner than I hoped. Well, I sure do hope ya are planing to keep it up soon. ya hear?
Krow Blood chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
Caesar's legion is most likely to be in New VEgas, as well.

In fact, rumors say that It's going to be a release of Van Buren. Good god, i hope so.
Krow Blood chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
From the Accent quip and since he first said "California" I can't stop sticking him with a cheap Austrian accent, DAMN YOU GUVANATOR!
Krow Blood chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
...So, what was the Chosen one like in yar timeline?
chankljp chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Hi Hotpoint! Did you watch Fallout: New Vegas' Debut Trailer? It seems that it will be about NCR making first contact with New Vegas! Maybe you can write another story about what you think will happened? Or perhaps Coyle or one of the Brotherhood can make comment about the city?

Please tell us what you think!
tedsini chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Three chapters into this story and I'm hooked. The dialogue is very nicely done and the attention to detail is impressive. Coyle shooting out the transmission dish on the Washington Monument is inspired. The tension in the relationship between him and Allison is also well paced. It looks as though you write about one chapter per month. I can believe that, given the refinement of the product - no misspellings, proper punctuation and so on. Either you are able to edit your own work or you have a pretty competent person reading over your chapters. Whatever you are doing it works. Now I'm going to continue reading. It's rainy Saturday in coastal N.C. and a good day for a Fallout story.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »