Reviews for New California Dreaming
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is one of, if not the best fallout fanfics out there. Really wish we could see it completed.
killerbbb chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I wonder why this story has updated in a LONG time. hopefully it's nothing major
lazyguy90 chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
Great work on this story.

I'm really enjoying this.

Keep at it.
Jack the Sparrow chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
this fic has given me a hole new outlook of the NCR, I rely like it! :)
Jack the Sparrow chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
only 5 chapters in and I've already lamo like 7 times! XD
Jack the Sparrow chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
now this is my 2nd time (or going to be) reading this story, with that said, I really hope Coyle's perspective of this chapter of the BOS improves, and I really hope you get around to finishing this story ITS FUCKING AWSOME! XD
Jack the Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
there's lore after like every paragraph, I love it! XD
Mokrie Dela chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I won't go into details about the tiny errors i saw (PM me if you want me to do so).

I absolutely loved the opening. Straight into the middle of something. Bam! From the off i'm getting a straight sense of character. I'm writing a fallout FF, and i'm finding it hard to get the FEELING right. It's too vague, but i'm getting it full on here. I've played 3 and NV and a TINY bit of 1/2, so straight away, I'm feeling it.

Your characters feel well developed (apart from one or two instances, but they might in intentional)

I like the inclusion of a motorcycle, too - i'd planned that for mine, ever since seeing them in 3 and thinking "why hasn't anyone repaired them?"
The motorcycle and the sort of arrogance Coyle has ("It's called a vocabulary") is very effective in telling us that the NCR is developing well. A nice contrast you can play on here - referencing that, with Coyle almost comparing it with where he finds himself.

There's 20 chapters to go though here, so that'll take quite a while, but I think i've stumbled onto something I'm going to enjoy. Nice work!
ShortytheZombie chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
This is amazing. I just recently got into fan fictions, because I was craving another Fallout story. I was directed to this, and fell in love. This story is amazing, and seeing that it hasn't been updated in a year and a half legitimately brings a tear to my eye. If it's done for, please, at least write an ending. I need to know what happened to Cassidy Coyle.
The SnKo chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Silence of The lames aha Took your easter egg and hit with a fryng pan

now decipher my easter egg
The SnKo chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
its amazing how you got everything in this story to be interwoven with canon so well. Its amazing the things i find when i remember my fanfiction life shouldnt revolve around narutoxhinata stories and to make things really wierd your my first.
now live with the knowlege that you have denied me a passage to heaven by taking my fallout fanfiction virginity out of wedlock.

Wish the story had recent updates but ohwell

SnKo
Jack the Sparrow chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
hey now, I find three-dogs limited record collection mighty damn good. :p
Guile chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is good stuff. I'm not a huge fan of Fallout fanfiction (probably due to the MC lacking personality as Bethesda games tend to), but this guy is hilarious.
krukov chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
i hope that this guy dies in a wave of nuclear fire. other than that good writing
c-wolf chapter 24 . 6/5/2013
Too bad mr Anonymous didn't create a name so people could respond.

Typing in google reveals such things as a company named Armoury in Hong Kong, The Kremlin Armoury which was a royal arsenal in 1508, and some other interesting google submissions. By gosh, it's almost as if this has been another spelling.
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »