Reviews for New California Dreaming
ShortytheZombie chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
This is amazing. I just recently got into fan fictions, because I was craving another Fallout story. I was directed to this, and fell in love. This story is amazing, and seeing that it hasn't been updated in a year and a half legitimately brings a tear to my eye. If it's done for, please, at least write an ending. I need to know what happened to Cassidy Coyle.
The SnKo chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Silence of The lames aha Took your easter egg and hit with a fryng pan

now decipher my easter egg
The SnKo chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
its amazing how you got everything in this story to be interwoven with canon so well. Its amazing the things i find when i remember my fanfiction life shouldnt revolve around narutoxhinata stories and to make things really wierd your my first.
now live with the knowlege that you have denied me a passage to heaven by taking my fallout fanfiction virginity out of wedlock.

Wish the story had recent updates but ohwell

Jack the Sparrow chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
hey now, I find three-dogs limited record collection mighty damn good. :p
Guile chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is good stuff. I'm not a huge fan of Fallout fanfiction (probably due to the MC lacking personality as Bethesda games tend to), but this guy is hilarious.
krukov chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
i hope that this guy dies in a wave of nuclear fire. other than that good writing
c-wolf chapter 24 . 6/5/2013
Too bad mr Anonymous didn't create a name so people could respond.

Typing in google reveals such things as a company named Armoury in Hong Kong, The Kremlin Armoury which was a royal arsenal in 1508, and some other interesting google submissions. By gosh, it's almost as if this has been another spelling.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
stop adding a fucking "u" to all these words, it's armory not "armoury", and I've seen it at least 3 other times, I personally like the story and you have much better grammar than most people on the internet, but at least run everything through a spell check before posting it online.
DaLintyMan chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
I like the song very much.
Reed-M chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Sooo,. . . ... is this fic dead? I don't mean to be a bother, but this is the only Fallout fanfic I actually like and I would find it rather bitter in personal taste to see yet another fic with potential be abandoned.
chaoscrafter008 chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
i have to say this is one of the most unique stories i have ever read. you cant help but like coyle he is like the family member noone invites to the party but everyone still talks about.
i have been thinking about weapons coyle would use and so far i think if he can get his hands on them having an 'all american' (fallout new vegas) as an assault rifle or a p90 or ps90.
the "all american' is basically a marksman carbine with an extended magazine and a better scope. because it uses 5.56mm round ammunition for the weapon is plentiful and still packs a punch.
the p90 or ps90 on the other hand 5.7mm round or 9mm depending in configuration. 5.7mm rounds only came about due to NATO regulations so 9 mm is your best choice as the ammo is so readily available. the only downside i can see for this weapon is that the magazines for it would be hard to find. on the positive side it has a larger ammo capacity than any burst fire weapon in fallout. they are also light, relatively silent (completely with a silencer) have a built in scope and ironsights, and have mountings for lights, lasersights and even an underbelly grenade launcher. according to wikipedia the secret service use the p90 so you may find it at a government building.
Fan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I really enjoy your writing. Hope another chapter comes soon. The only issue I am on the fence about is that Coyle often mentions his “liberal” side coming from the NCR. The NCR doesn't really appear to be very liberal considering their obsession with imperialism, war, guns, and treating ghouls as second class citizens. They seem more like a modern day Texas lol. Hell, almost all of the weapons that the NCR uses are considered “evil” in California….. Just a thought.
Fan of yours chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Will there be more chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I need more! This is great stuff!
devoutchristhayer chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
Great chapter as always. Does anyone else wonder how the human race even survives in Fallout when people are killing 200 people
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »