Reviews for New California Dreaming
Fan of yours chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Will there be more chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I need more! This is great stuff!
devoutchristhayer chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
Great chapter as always. Does anyone else wonder how the human race even survives in Fallout when people are killing 200 people
devoutchristhayer chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
Lol, you're staring at her ass. Are you saying her ass isn't good enough?!
PS, Graham is a boss in HH. Did you know he was supposed to be a follower in Van Buren?
devoutchristhayer chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
Now I want to read Captain California comics! Of course if I made the comic there would be no Lost Hills, because I have a bad felationship with the BoS in every game (except FO3), and kill them. MWAHAHA Lol, but nice fitting it in Fallout 2 (greatest hardcore RPG of all time!). PS, if the Chosen One is Coyle's cousin, that would make the Vault Dweller his grandfather- not great grandfather.
Vault kid chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Come on pls more chapters!
bogdanb chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
More chapters! More chapters! My kingdom for more chapters!
valarshran01 chapter 24 . 10/20/2012
This story has never ceased to amaze me, with its realistic and wonderful characters and rich setting. Probably the best written fallout fic of all time :)
Vault kid chapter 24 . 9/29/2012
Great story! But are u writin more?
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
great chapter are you still doing this or have you stopped?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
Well, while almost everything is lesser in quality in capital compared to west coast, the Super Mutants are not. Sure the capital breed are as smart as a particularly dumb dumb-dumb for the most part, but the Overlords are literally the walking tanks of the waste (Heck I've seen less tougher tanks!)
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 20 . 9/16/2012
I kinda think Big MT was beyond knowledge of even Enclave, Mr Roboscorpion seemed to have not only kept the Think Tank in but did his best to keep the outsiders out too. Only Elijah found the place using old data, and the other three who entered there were either invited (Six), curious about strange weather patterns (Ulysses) or following Elijah.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
I take it Ranger-boy had a trip to New Vegas strip too, eh?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
Wanted to say it in the chapter 17, but Three Dog had became so annoying I went through all the trouble in the world to make Agatha play... And that was before he started to stalk LW...

I understand ranger-boy's reservations about being considered gay. In west, and Mojave specially, gay is kind of translated to being a Legion Sympathizer which is BAD for health.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
It's official, other than the shit caused by overseer, Enclave and his/her idiot of a father almost every messed up things LW ended up facing was Ranger Boy's doing.
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »