Reviews for Take your medicine
lotisblossem chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I love this story, I'm rereading now, but I'm sort of agreeing with guest when they said being suspended in the air would kill you, with the shocks added, but not complaining I didn't want him to die, I also love how slade came rushing in the way he did
NialeliKropf chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
loved it!
Guest-san chapter 23 . 5/8/2015
Your betas aren't doing their job properly. There are a lot of spelling errors, badly selected words, akwardly constructed sentences, and even MORE badly selected words. Also, your betas tend to ignore one of the most basic rules in creative writing: never use the same verb or adjective in the same sentence. It's (obviously) redundant, makes the sentences more akward than they already are, and halts the reader's momentum. I hope you'll take these comments constructively because, despite the grammatical errors, your story has potential. I especially liked how some of the fight scenes play out. It's just a shame for a decently devised story to have such poor quality control.
littlechick2013 chapter 28 . 11/10/2014
awww so kawaii
guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
You do realize that suspending one with their arms are over their head as stated in chapter 25, they will automatically die from lack of oxygen?
Tsuyoshi-chin chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
You have no idea how excited I am that you are updating this! :3 I can't wait for Monday!
stereomax chapter 27 . 11/6/2014
I'm glad that the Titans were so accepting of Robin, you were really able to capture how true friends should interact with each other. Thanks for this great chapter!
guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Excuse writer, sonar would pick up objects regardless of them being submerged. But using heat signatures to locate prey like a snake would be rendered useless in a situation like a room full of water. Chapter 15 is very in need of editing
Halfangeltje chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
Oeeeh, i also want a Doll
And thanks for a new chapter.. I love this one..
Missing Slade, poor Robin ️
Aguna chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
Just to make sure, I still want one doll
Great chapter :)
stereomax chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Just read the unabridged version of this chapter on your site, took my breath away. Great job, can't wait to see what happens next!
guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
How exactly is this a romance or rated M? It's chapter 11 and I dont understand what the plot of this story is.
darlsonalice chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
I am so happy that these are finally getting published! As I have said before, I absolutely love this story and I really love reading about Robin's struggle with what he wants and what is right. It is beautifully thought through and written and I am extremely grateful to have such a wonderful story to read! I would absolutely love a Slade doll, if you would be so kind as to choose me!
katiebae chapter 25 . 10/22/2014
Omg this is one of my favorite sladin stories ever, I love it! I'm super addicted to it. Can't wait for the next chapter
stereomax chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
I just found this story last week and now that I'm all caught up, just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed the story so far and I'm eager to read the next few chapters. I see that this story was first published in 2009, that's impressive seeing as it's now 2014. I'm glad that you have been so dedicated to seeing this story through! Nothing is more disappointing than finding a story and seeing that is has been abandoned.