Reviews for Take your medicine
I love this story in ways i dont have the words to discribe. THANK YOU for puting up more! Congradulations on feeling well enough to move forward!
darlsonalice chapter 21 . 3/25
Can you please post your uncensored version on your livejournal so that I can read it... you only have until chapter 20! Love the story by the way!
MsDemonLove chapter 22 . 3/25
Awesome! Can't wait for the next one.
HappyFacesMakeTheWorldStopDead chapter 22 . 3/24
Ah.
AH.
AHHHHHHHHH.
I love you. You have absolutely no idea how much I enjoy this story. Your competition seems like a wonderful idea, and I can't wait to see what comes out of it. :D So much excitement.
And as a fellow Author (somewhat, I guess), I feel the need to extend my hand in offering help. Of course, if you want it. :/
Zaaraffluv chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
shame on you. I wanted to see what happened when he got out of the box.
stampylongirl53 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Got a idea slade turns robin into a little kid PERMENTlY !
Ariesbird chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
This was an absolutely fantastic read! Very brilliantly done! I've spent the past few days reading it and complaining when I had to put it down! I am curious how the editing is coming along, though. I understand that TYM is fully written, yet it has been months since an update. I'm not sure if an editor is the issue, but whatever the situation, I hope it's eventually sorted out :)
polar-bear-luv chapter 21 . 7/20/2013
This. Is... SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! x3 please continue? _
A.V. Jackson chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
you had to go on some type of break here? you sir/madam are a very cruel person...
FlyingGrayson chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Just wanted to say I love this story! You are a great writer!
verisimiliitude chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
As you haven't updated in a while, I wonder if you are still continuing the story? This is the first story I've read with my newfound ship (Sladin) and I haven't been able to stop reading for a week! This was fantastic, and I will favorite the story and put in on alert should you update it.
Fliaway chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
I haven't been able to put this down since chapter one - so please forgive me for not reviewing it much earlier on, I just got so into it! The pizza palace, the development of Robin's and Slade's feeling, relationship and trust, the cheif who called Slade Robin's date (which reminded me of BBC Sherlock holmes so much that I ended up squealing), just, everything. It's brilliant. I can't wait for more; I'd especially like to see if Beast boy figured out who 'Christine' might've been and if the Titans ever tried to contact Batgirl. c: Really good job! thank you for the hours of entertainment.
kool.spud chapter 21 . 4/20/2013
Please update, this story is just getting good! don't leave me hanging!
Crazyinabottle chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Oh please PLEASE update soon! I beg you!
jayswing96 chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Whoa! O.O I can't wait for the next chapter! I await eagerly.