Reviews for Our Man at the Front
Kitten Kisses chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
I just wanted to say that this was a really cute little story you've put together, here. The pacing is great, and the whole thing is just so chaste and wonderfully Avonlea. Thanks for a nice little read. :)
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Aww such a lovely story!
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
I love this story because it's complete and because you did things with these characters no one else did. You explored Izzy as an individual who had traditionally "masculine" ambitions as a child and who understood Felix like no one else did and still wanted to be around him.

You didn't do the "I can't believe you didn't tell me you enlisted" thing because it's tired. I've always wanted to see a version of the story if she knew he enlisted and encouraged him. What other woman better for it? She's always encouraged his sketchy ideas in the past.

I love how Izzy and Felicity have a moment. That needed to happen. We saw ONE glimpse of that sort of thing in Fox Tale. I loved this and I love your other works. I sincerely hope you write more.
Jeremiah2911 chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
It is time to ask for a follow-up story. :D
tweetypie16 chapter 14 . 5/26/2009

it was beautiful! thanks so much for posting..I always hated how they didn't show anything more about Felix and Izzy in the show!
Jeremiah 29 11 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
More, More, More. Please
Jeremiah 29 11 chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
I like the way you made it so Felix did not know he was MIA. It makes the story more sympathetic. Bring him back to Izzy quickly }.
Jeremiah 29 11 chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
I like where ths is headed.
tweetypie16 chapter 9 . 5/25/2009 sad and cute at the same time!

I'm really enjoying this story..keep writing! ]
tweetypie16 chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
So good! I love it! ]

Please update soon!
Jeremiah 29 11 chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
I like it that you brought in Cecily, Gus and Felicity. I hate it that Izzy was left out of Happy Christmas Miss King.
Jeremiah 29 11 chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
You are doing a great job and I cannot wait for more. Keep it up.
tweetypie16 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009