Reviews for Return to Prince Manor
Universal creature chapter 78 . 8/17
Fantastic story, I love toria so much. she is so cute.I felt bad when alex died .everything else was just amazing
Allison chapter 62 . 7/30
He better be taking guardianship of Nessie!
LoveDraco chapter 21 . 6/22
Your story is great but the name of sirius is padfoot not snuffles
loveDraco chapter 22 . 6/21
Your story is great but the name of sirius is padfoot not snuffles
bookworm661 chapter 78 . 6/21
Loved it!
Quetsche chapter 78 . 6/13
hello,

i have discover your story with the translation and then i follow the link and go on the original version
and i have love this story this was perfect i likeit
thaks you very much for all
the stories the new persons and the differents ways for seing the story
that's was perfect
my favorite part stay the first the heir
but the second was also exellent
thanks
proud.to.be.a.twin98 chapter 78 . 5/29
Gaelic, woohoo!
Citrus Sinensis chapter 8 . 4/3
Ooooh Katie Bell's Smuggler house by the sea is totally the holiday home from Unveiled, with the secret passages where little Sev gets stuck with Albus, right?
Obscura chapter 1 . 2/19
I like your stories and I know you've written that they are AU and do not necessarily be too canon-compliant.
I just assume that the train going from London to Hogwarts still goes to North Scotland. This would mean that the train will need more than 3 hours, as the train has not been in any way bewitched or anything. If you did, it would have been good to drop a side line about it.
One other thing I want to remark on is the language of the teens. Maybe it's just my perception, but they sometimes sound more like 10 year olds than 14 year olds. (I do not mean the scenes in which they are squabbling, everyone talks like a small child does, at least that's my impression.)
MysteryPT chapter 60 . 1/24
THIS IS SO COOL
littleelfmom chapter 78 . 1/9
Just discovered this story and the one that preceded it and loved it. Hope you do continue the saga and tell more of the continuing story like Harry and Dracos weddings and any children they gave, Toria attending Hogwarts and her brothers birth, or continuing stories including the world of the fae. Will no go back and finish the one accompanying story I haven't read yet. Keep up with your writing love your stories.
TwiliRupee chapter 78 . 10/28/2015
I'm normally a quick reader, but it took me three days to finish this story. Which was amazing, by the way. Despite the plethora of OC's, each character was well written, at least the main ones. I love the twists you put on the cannon story.

Interesting how you included some of Christianity as well...Uncle Phil's address at Alexander's funeral sounded very much like something I would hear at a Catholic funeral. Not many people combine faith and Harry Potter (or whatever other fandom) so obviously.

I look forward to reading more Prince Manor fics.
Bewitchedgal chapter 22 . 10/16/2015
You are a good writer and this is an interesting story.
But please remember what your characters are doing. You have all four children playing with the misthound on the beach yet you have Phil giving his son a crab tart.
The next paragraph begins with the children returned from etc.
roni2010 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
very realistic enough for the the talk!
roni2010 chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
like that draco and harry had a chance to talk to their love interest and that have date plans!
3,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »