Reviews for Return to Prince Manor
Navyangel85 chapter 78 . 5/3
loved loved loved this story thank you
Navyangel85 chapter 72 . 5/3
I am sorry for your loss and do understand how we would like it to be all rainbows and the sunshine. But without the rain and storms, there would be no rainbows. Yes it made me sad but I understand
Navyangel85 chapter 66 . 5/3
twins she having twins twice the fun
Navyangel85 chapter 51 . 5/2
oh hell no there better be a way get that damn ring off and cut off his balls
Navyangel85 chapter 25 . 4/29
poor Draco umm Mione come out from behind your books and manage your time sweetness
Navyangel85 chapter 21 . 4/28
I think the answer might be time but i am not sure on that
Navyangel85 chapter 18 . 4/28
Trouble is gonna be happening
Navyangel85 chapter 9 . 4/28
the bitch better pay for that
I kinda want to see Sirius, Petunia, and Dudley's reactions to Sarai and Severus sparring with kin-sa-dor. I hope I spelled that right.
slytherinsal chapter 78 . 1/1
beautiful, and I would like more.
slytherinsal chapter 73 . 1/1
kleenexe time
slytherinsal chapter 72 . 1/1
death happens ...
slytherinsal chapter 70 . 1/1
love the differences across the ocean. what you call a porch, we call a verandah, and what we call a porch, you call a stoop.
Now I was cross and grouchy for the first 3 months when I was sick all the time and though I was an elephant for the last 4 months, I felt fine, beyond forgetting my balance was buggered when I went up a tree to take a photograph and, er, fell out, screaming to my husband to save the camera. Babies bounce.
slytherinsal chapter 65 . 12/31/2016
Severus and Sarai missed a trick there; they could have pointed out that clothes like that were the sort of things to attract people like Jarillion
slytherinsal chapter 63 . 12/31/2016
Takes me straight back to the solstice of 2014 and the handfasting of my son and daughter-in-law and all of us running giggling the quarter mile back to the yurt, trying to outrun the storm that fortuitously held off until the ceremony was complete.
3,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »