Reviews for Mew's Tale: Creation
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is a quite interesting idea.

I like the writing style and the way it is told. Also, it has the same feel to it as "Little Brother" and if I remember that one correctly they can be related to each other.

What I really like is the fact that it is mentioned in this story once again that the humans not know everything about the Pokémon and their world. The fact that they merely asume Asceus is the creator when he is actually not is something that made me smile.

Honestly, your story right here does make a lot of sense.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Mature Mew... this was great. A true myth. Wow. Um... trying to find the words to properly praise this story but failing.

Just... epic. Really, truly, honestly epic. Wow.
Perfectmew chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is a very interesting and imaginative view on the history of the Pokemon world. I really like how you've taken common beliefs and turned them around and into your own worksand ideas. In all honesty, I thoroughly agree with a majority of these ideas. I truly enjoyed this, beginning to end!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
wow. thats all i can say. Wow.
sagemode184562 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
AMAZING i really liked how you showed the creation of the pokeworld.
Zexion's Somebody chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow, this is the best poke-world creation story I've ever read!

It just seems so right, it all makes sense!

Great job!
Twy chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Thats pretty good. Very original. I loved it!
mayaoneechan13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was so, so amazing. I have always liked mew the best out of the legendary pokémon, but this story goes beyond that. All I can say is...wow, you did a great job! D
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This was amazing and i believe you more or less! 8D Mew is the best pokemon there is and the most powerful! Thank you for doing judgice
Horses R 4 ME chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Okay. This story is REALLY good! U should write a story 'bout Dark Lugia, glaceon and leafeon! They would be good too and i would also read them!
Rikkamaru chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
that was a really good story. i like how you thought of the three guardian dogs, i've read one where their original forms were vaporeon, jolteon, and flareon. if there was a sequel, would it mention the different regions, or lucario? just curious. but this is an awesome story, i love Mew!

ja ne!
R0-S3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I read way too many of these. But I never stop loving them :D

I love the way you've described the creation of the world - the words you've used are perfect. Slightly poetic, in a way... I lack the ability to explain it. I fail

This feels to me like one of those old Viking creation stories; I generally prefer creation myths with more of a pattern to them, but the randomness works really well for this one. It's as if Mew is learning from his mistakes.

That's another thing; I've always thought of Mew as female, and most fics I read have it as a female as well - it's interesting to see one of the opposite gender for once. I like how you made him childlike at first, and then he becomes more mature and responsible as the story goes on.

In the same way, the other pokemon have personalities too - I'm so used to reading about the legendaries as apathic godheads sitting on a cloud somewhere that this is a real treat for me. :)

In some places, you put apostraphes to show plurals - don't do that. Really don't do that. It's 'shoulders', not 'shoulder's'. You only need an apostraphe if a letter is missing, (eg. do not becomes don't) or to show possesion (eg Celebi's shoulders).

Just please, really REALLY do not screw up with apostraphes. It's a pet hate of mine. :(

Hmm. I can see Entei as an arcanine, and Raikou as a manetric, but Suicene as grenbull doesn't do it for me. It's too... elegant, too softly flowing, to be related in any way to a fairy bulldog.

UG, you've got a you're for a your there. This kind of thing makes me bang my head against my desk. Which is painful, so please don't do it. :(

My only other crits, really, are an occasional word or two that could be better - you've used 'horrid', and personally I hate that word. Horrid is a horrible word.

Ending words: this. Was. EPIC.
Kadriel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow, you sure put a lot of thought into this but it was extremely good. I like how you protrayed Mew as a God, not a child.
WolfbainKohaku chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was interesting. One thing I noticed, what about Jirachi? I never noticed a mention of Jirachi. I think all of the legends were mentioned but him/her. Anyway, it was a nifty read. I like it. ]