Reviews for Episode Tag: Aliyah
machelo chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
awe so sweet, i loved this story.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
So cute! I love it! I could totally see it happening this way :) McGee and Abby are totally meant to be :)
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aw this was great, loved it
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
AW! That was sweet! What article? must...find...out...!
musicalsweettie89 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
HUGE smiles for the outcome with Abby and McGee!
Major Trouble chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I'm glad there was actually a mention of the dog xD They need to mention Jethro in the show again xD
heebeejeebees chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Love it..but i must read that article! where shall i find it?
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Ah! My favorite part!

"It's a ladybug toothbrush McGee! For girls named Gina Marie, who bakes cookies and wears J. Lo Glow!" So, my favorite line!

Cute, amazing story! It totally fit well!

Always,

Semper Fi,

XO,

Ellie
RedMoonSky chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow, great job! Loved the emotion in it, I'm glad she FINALLY chose. You portrayed both of them very well. You just gave me some closure lol

What article were you talking about in your A/N in the beginning? Do you mind PMing me, and letting me know? If there is McAbby news, I must hear it! :D

Again, great job!

Megan
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
teehee- what a great story- oh how I wish things would end up with tim and abby like this- they were so great together those first few seasons of NCIS- i just watch for their little moments- so I love mcabby fanfic- where their love lives on-
DairamK chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
orh - so perfect

would be just great if that's what's going to happen :D
fmd-jade chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
ooh, nice one. what did you read about Abby and McGee in the next season? I only caught the final episodes on the net (with me being in Germany and all ) but McGee is not really seeing this Julia, right?
natabrains chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Abby's rant is amazing! I think you have captured her personality perfectly! It is great!
Miss Barbara chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
very nice and cute story!