Reviews for A Quiet Awakening
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I really like this story, I can't wait to read more chapters.
Montana-Rosalie chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh pretty, pretty words.
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Sad. An interesting depiction of her thoughts. Once again, beautifully written. Loved the end.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
oh man, wow,t his is perfect. i love the bitterness behind it and just... all those regrets. i love the line about losing two fathers. so sad. and the last paragraph is so beautifully sad! :(

the hope that the team will rescue her is what will keep me going over the summer! and hopefully more amazing fanfic. great work on this.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
It was so I saw this last bit on the show,I felt so sorry for Ziva:(

Great story!
Nemisses chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Sad one.
indiaga chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Thank you to everyone who reviewed and especially NYT, because I didn't realise about the annonymous thing and it was actually applying to all my stuff, so thank you :) and yeah, I know, it'll be horrible having to wait so long but I guess fanfic will have to help us through :) and I genuinely think this is NOT the end of TIVA!
NYT chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Well, this and the other Season 7 fanfics will have to keep me going for the next few months. That show was terrible. Ziva was understandably upset/angry, but I hated the way she treated Tony when he finally told her he showed up at her place to save/protect her. At any rate, I like your idea about the rescue, especially considering that you haven't actually seen the show. On another note, in case you didn't realize it, you have anonymous reviews blocked.
hockeymom chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Awe! Great job!
zatl chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I felt so bad for Ziva in the last episode.

she was acting like a total jerk throughout the whole thing, but she had good reason.

everyone she knew and loved had hurt her in some way.

She must have felt totally alone. :(

poor Ziva.
maddiecggleek chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh gosh! I was literally screaming at the TV last night! I'm furious about what happened. Tony better as hell rescue her
Ishty chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
aww sweet ending )

i hope we gonna see something like this... gibbs and tony coming to the rescue

you guys seriously just ended season 5? *blinks* we're half way through season 6... *and thx god it will keep me occupied till season 7 starts! *jumps around happily**

always thought the english speaking countries would be the first ones to see it (GB included)

i'm babbling.. sry *grins*