Reviews for Severus McGonagall
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Good so far. On to the next chapter.
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
Interesting.
daisy.tya chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
:) good i love all of the story
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This! This is a plausible, realistic scenario where Severus Snape finally gets the help he needed in first year! I can't wait to see how this plays out. Hopefully, this means that Lily and Snape will end up together and have Harry :D Just my guessing though. Really well written, with the characters being really well developed, the ones we've seen at least. Hopefully, Snape stays in Slytherin, since to me that was one of the great things about his and Lily's friendship. It was able to survive for so long despite all the odds. I would love to see some James bashing and Sirius bashing. They don't really ever get punished for their bullying of Snape, most times. However, maybe this time they will leave him alone? Great chapter! Congrats on completing your fic as most are unable to manage that.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It's going to be fun. Thanks again
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Ur story is amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Creative :)
Eclaire Stones chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Great irony here with Poppy - Granny rocks!

Regards,

Eclaire Stones
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I'm so glad I came across your fic - this is the first time I'm reading something of this plot and you've done great with the first chapter so far.

Awesome story!

Sincerely,

Eclaire Stones
theHuntress101 chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
So accidental magic reflected the killing curse back at Voldemort? That's some powerful magic. Will Harry and Neville be known as the Boys who lived? I suggest that you write a sequel. This story was very interesting and I think your English and grammar is pretty good.
Southern Girl Always chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
So so sweet,I love your stories
Kimojuno chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Chapter 12 is a repeat of a previous chapter.
Kimojuno chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Lol, I feel bad for these people. They keep getting sick!
sevans2017 chapter 20 . 5/7/2013
Well... this was interesting.
shadewatcher chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Heh, very nice alternative to the original. lol Poor James he never was a match for Sev. I honestly think he poisoned Lily with a love potion, i mean seriously ruining a life long friendship over one insult. Either James used a potion or LIly was more of a stuck up than anyone realized.

Cute story though. _ LOVE it!