Reviews for Severus McGonagall
Idiot Albus!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 20 . 2/6/2016
Cute ending, every one lived, ie. Doctor Who's River Song in the Library
Spirit of the Horizon Star chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
I really loved this story and I wished it wouldn't end here. May I please continue the story from here? Of course credit will be given for the earlier chapters.
Nymphdora Tonks 12 chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
That was a very good story. I love that you shipped lily and snape. Very cute fic. My favourite professor is minerva Mcgonagall. I like mcyonagall adopt a student or harry ficts.
lucariosgirl22 chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
love it
luzhasswag chapter 20 . 3/2/2015
OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!? INDONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING
Hmph chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Too Rushed at the End!
thewolf74 chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
That should have happened in the first place. I love this story. The details throughout the story were wonderful.
FaroreWorldshaper chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Baby Fawn chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
Wow this story was real good and your English is real good
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Good so far. On to the next chapter.
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
Interesting.
daisy.tya chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
:) good i love all of the story
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This! This is a plausible, realistic scenario where Severus Snape finally gets the help he needed in first year! I can't wait to see how this plays out. Hopefully, this means that Lily and Snape will end up together and have Harry :D Just my guessing though. Really well written, with the characters being really well developed, the ones we've seen at least. Hopefully, Snape stays in Slytherin, since to me that was one of the great things about his and Lily's friendship. It was able to survive for so long despite all the odds. I would love to see some James bashing and Sirius bashing. They don't really ever get punished for their bullying of Snape, most times. However, maybe this time they will leave him alone? Great chapter! Congrats on completing your fic as most are unable to manage that.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It's going to be fun. Thanks again
946 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »