Reviews for Severus McGonagall
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Creative :)
Eclaire Stones chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Great irony here with Poppy - Granny rocks!

Regards,

Eclaire Stones
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I'm so glad I came across your fic - this is the first time I'm reading something of this plot and you've done great with the first chapter so far.

Awesome story!

Sincerely,

Eclaire Stones
theHuntress101 chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
So accidental magic reflected the killing curse back at Voldemort? That's some powerful magic. Will Harry and Neville be known as the Boys who lived? I suggest that you write a sequel. This story was very interesting and I think your English and grammar is pretty good.
Southern Girl Always chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
So so sweet,I love your stories
Kimojuno chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Chapter 12 is a repeat of a previous chapter.
Kimojuno chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Lol, I feel bad for these people. They keep getting sick!
sevans2017 chapter 20 . 5/7/2013
Well... this was interesting.
shadewatcher chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Heh, very nice alternative to the original. lol Poor James he never was a match for Sev. I honestly think he poisoned Lily with a love potion, i mean seriously ruining a life long friendship over one insult. Either James used a potion or LIly was more of a stuck up than anyone realized.

Cute story though. _ LOVE it!
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Isn't this a repeat of part a prior chapter? 0_o
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Uumm, whydo you keep making references about Sev and Lily being alone together and not being able to 'do' anything. I know it's your story but you do realize that they are 11years old and at that age most boys might have a crush but sex is not usually on their minds. Most boys at that age tend to think the idea of kissing a girl is yucky and that they might get cooties. So it just makes me wonder why you put that in there.

Other than that and them being constantly ill all the time it really is a Very Cute story. _ LOVE it!
shirapp chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
Nice
hule chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Great that you - finally - finished that story. I very much appreciate that.
Madame Fish chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
i do not how to message you privately.
but i annoy use the link on your profile page to get to your other account teddylonglong
shirapp chapter 19 . 5/2/2013