Reviews for Severus McGonagall
Hmph chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Too Rushed at the End!
thewolf74 chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
That should have happened in the first place. I love this story. The details throughout the story were wonderful.
FaroreWorldshaper chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Baby Fawn chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
Wow this story was real good and your English is real good
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Good so far. On to the next chapter.
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
Interesting.
daisy.tya chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
:) good i love all of the story
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This! This is a plausible, realistic scenario where Severus Snape finally gets the help he needed in first year! I can't wait to see how this plays out. Hopefully, this means that Lily and Snape will end up together and have Harry :D Just my guessing though. Really well written, with the characters being really well developed, the ones we've seen at least. Hopefully, Snape stays in Slytherin, since to me that was one of the great things about his and Lily's friendship. It was able to survive for so long despite all the odds. I would love to see some James bashing and Sirius bashing. They don't really ever get punished for their bullying of Snape, most times. However, maybe this time they will leave him alone? Great chapter! Congrats on completing your fic as most are unable to manage that.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It's going to be fun. Thanks again
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Ur story is amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Creative :)
Eclaire Stones chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Great irony here with Poppy - Granny rocks!

Regards,

Eclaire Stones
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I'm so glad I came across your fic - this is the first time I'm reading something of this plot and you've done great with the first chapter so far.

Awesome story!

Sincerely,

Eclaire Stones
theHuntress101 chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
So accidental magic reflected the killing curse back at Voldemort? That's some powerful magic. Will Harry and Neville be known as the Boys who lived? I suggest that you write a sequel. This story was very interesting and I think your English and grammar is pretty good.
Southern Girl Always chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
So so sweet,I love your stories
940 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »