Reviews for Severus McGonagall
mworth1019 chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
i know that you have many stories,, could you update this one too... i really like it!
QuidditchChick-94 chapter 90 . 6/5/2010
ok im no sure if anybody else noticed but did anyone else notice how befor chapter 70 every 2 chapter names made up one sentince? just curious it amuses me lol i was sad when u stoped it lol
minerva's-kitten chapter 90 . 5/24/2010
This is really a great fic. i hope for more.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 90 . 5/9/2010
This is another great story that has been left incomplete for too long! PLEASE update it!
excessivelyperky chapter 90 . 2/3/2010
I hope Severus has the good sense to make Lily lie down when she shows up in the lab anyway...
Nemo Rider chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
is there a sequel?
excessivelyperky chapter 89 . 1/25/2010
Oops. I hope Lily is all right-it's not like her to break a promise to show up to help Sev, especially when she wants to help Remus as much as she does.
excessivelyperky chapter 88 . 1/21/2010
Oh, my, Lily's a Seer. She may be able to help Severus with potions, but being a Seer seems to be her true calling.

But she's still going to have to remember not to use magic at home.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 90 . 1/16/2010
Am hoping for updates!

I like the story so far, Severus reminds me of Harry...D
excessivelyperky chapter 87 . 1/9/2010
Good chapter. Of course, there is a good reason for this rule-remember the guy in GoF who had so many memory spells on him that his mind was pretty much French Toast, so the rules against using magic on Muggles is pretty loose to begin with.

But then there's Jerome Bixby's story "It's a GOOD Life" that shows where someone magic could become quite the little tyrant.

This is a hard ruling, and should be taken on a case-by-case basis, I expect.
excessivelyperky chapter 86 . 1/3/2010
I wonder what James Potter will do now that Lily has really turned him down? Whatever it is, I suspect that Peter and Sirius will help him do it, and that Remus will try to stay out of it.

I also wonder what happened to Lily? I hope she doesn't get too awfully sick.
Dreamer123 chapter 90 . 1/3/2010
This is such a cliffhanger. Please write more soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 85 . 1/2/2010
I know exactly what Lily goes through-my husband signs out for a 'mental health' day the next day, and immediately falls sick, because his body knows he's going to relax.
excessivelyperky chapter 84 . 1/1/2010
Good chapter. I do hope James doesn't think he can impress Lily by pulling 'pranks' on Severus, though.
Riley chapter 90 . 12/31/2009
It's GREAT! Please update it soon!
927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »