Reviews for Family By Half
ultraman64 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Honestly, I didn't really know what to expect from this story but I'm damn glad that I stuck around. So fantastic and incredibly dramatic with Adam's point of view on those associated with the Winchesters. I also enjoyed powers!Adam because it sort of makes sense to me, with how ridged his character was and how angry he was on top of it. I just really loved this story and would love to see some continuation of it. Great job!
AlexaSummer chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is very good and i am left wondering what happens you so please write a sequal. Also,never really understood the whole'power' part of adam
Bilkan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Nice gritty story. Please continue... there ain't more Adam!Live fictions around!
Blume chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh wow! It’s and interesting exercise in imagination! Despite everything, Dean and Sam would have protected Adam, after all, he was their brother, so yeah, I can imagine Sam and Dean fighting, and coming back together and all the events that happened in season 4 and 5 and still coming back to check up on Adam, because really, in any other circumstances they MIGHT have tried to drag him around and train him in the basics, but the apocalypse is not the right moment to try and teach a kid in this hunting thin…

:P
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This story is awesome! Is there a sequel to this? If there isn't, you should write one.
Vanillastar chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I just gotta say awesome story and you gotta make a sequel. Something happy since the season 5 finale was sorta unhappy.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I really love this. I mean, it's angsty, but with an air of hope. I love your writing and characterization. :)
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Made. Of. Win.
PaintedScarlet chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was really good. I liked how you potrayed Adam and him getting used to being a Winchester, and how you ended off every section with something that makes you think and how it links with the show. Well-written and I enjoyed it. :)
tp96 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was insanely beautiful! I wish they could do more episodes with Adam.
Suadela chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You write a good Adam. Even though this feels quite complete, I do hope you continue writing it someday. :)

Keep writing!

-Suadela
bigredchick chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was a wonderful little fic. I was looking for a what if Adam survived fic and this did the trick. It was very well written and I love the inclusion of Ellen and Jo.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Cool story!
Target Zero chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was really good. I like your take on it and it was really well written. Makes me wish Adam had survived.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Great story. Will there be more, there has to be more.