Reviews for Ghosts
Shocked chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Aaand wow. Just... wow. That ghost is L, right? I like how you portrayed him.
pampoo chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Death note was not the same ever since L died. Great work.
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
He's going to MU, L; and you're going to heaven.

Is this his death in the manga? I've only watched the anime and read up to Naomi Misora in the manga. light hasn't met her yet, though. That's coming up next.

Ooooooooooooooooooooh. So, basically, it's like Lights death in the anime -L watches him die-, but Light can't see him.

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
chaoscrow chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow... It's was, amazing. It's so sad and I love the line from this "I destroyed people like you" it really shows how kiras "justice" isn't really as evil as people think.
Miku Alli chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was great. Like.. I almost cried.. And.. Just wow. 0.0
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Light a prison bitch? In an intense and well-told way? You're awesome.
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was really amazing.

I can't even describe my emotional reaction to that in words, you deserve to have a book or something, you are amazing
MoriOokami chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
OMG! MORE MORE MORE!
foreverhiddenbylight chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was dark & slightly disturbed - I loved it!

You have an amazing talent - great work, keep it up!
WHAT chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was good but you could of made it longer
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
its really short... but its really good

I kinda feel sorry for light... but I really don't at the same time

awesome story
xPrincessKagurax chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wow
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
(versipellis here, btw)

I... um... well, I rather wish I hadn't read that just before going to bed. It's a real sucker-punch, emotionally. I absolutely love Raito's reaction to it - it's so IC, and the fury and the determination to be furious is... really poignant and sympathetic, actually. I also thought L's portrayal was excellent, with the right mix of detachment and sympathy. Lastly, I love the detail of Misa's letters; that was beautiful.

*crawls off to try and sleep*
Dyeus chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was really powerful. My favorite line was also "I destroyed people like you". Light's plight is so poignantly terrible and his reaction so believable and IC.

L was portrayed perfectly. You did an awesome job!
icaughtkira chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I love this. It's perfect. My favorite part is ' I destroyed people like you.'

It was, he now knows firsthand, something he can be truly proud of.

That really hit me, and I'm not a Kira fan. He really did do good, and that can't be denied.

I love the L ghost as well, saying this is not justice. It's so L. this is just great.