Reviews for Tuesday Night Mayhem
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
A great story. Very well written.
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
OK, that kinda' makes up for not finishing School Project! LOL! I loved the ending! *Sigh!* If only stuff like that happened in real life - you know? And, of course, Jasper would've loved the shirt if only selfish Bella would've worn it so he could've actually seen it! ;o)
Kate Lewis chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Omgoodness. This was... amazing. Maggie on chocolate is seriously scary sometimes... So is Kate when she gets free merch. though. My godness, you just have weird friends, I guess. Bwahahah.

Loved it to the ends of the earth and back. Your stories are so hilarious and original and feel-good... most of the time. :) And, that shirt... was... special... -shiftyeyes-

Love, love, love!

-Kate
Uxiegirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
OMG! That didn't really happen...did it? Weird.

That was very funny, and I didn't expect the shirt thing, or the Edward and Jasper. But it was very comic!

No offense, but your friend's a little...
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
While I love this story, I resent it a little bit! I did not sink down into a puddle of greif when I burned my wrist, and I did not call you the devil -coughs-out loud-coughs- :D

We definetly need to spend another day making things, because tuesday was fabulous in the extreme.

Unfortunately, I did not see "Edward" all day, except I did see a grade nine boy with the same sweater you described. How did it go with "Jasper"? (I am so loving the quotation marks)

And I did wear the shirt today! Because I rock, like, so hard. And I love my headband. I'm hopefully going to do my hair funky-epic tonight, with zeh headband of wondahz.

Thanks for the poptart(s), the epic story where I get my happy ending, and just the general amazingness! Gracias, mon amie!

And congrats on the fan-frickin-tabulous story!

-Maggie
DELEEEEETE chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aww this was awesome! You and maggie sound like hilarious people! Haha I wonder what will happen for you then tomorrow... Maybe 'Jasper' will notice you? Let's hope so. Tell me what happens, k?

Love it!