Reviews for Chase The Sun
MaryShadow chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
I'm hooked to this fanfic! Please continue it...
apples chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Love it, wish you would update.
CapriciousUke chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Lol, yes we're all sick! XD
CapriciousUke chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
This was such a cute chapter! Poor Joshua but Alex helped him! :D
CapriciousUke chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
At least it was implyed that Joshua had SOME concern for Alex. :)
CapriciousUke chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Aww, poor Alexander! D:
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww, brotherly love! :D
KairiMcEwin chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
You need to write more of this~!
rfll chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Thank you for being sick. I need more sickness in my life. :x

& Ha! I see what you did there with the bad teeth. xD
Ivory Tears chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
I really like the way you've written this as well as characterizations. I feel sorry for Alex and a tiny bit of pity for Josh (seeing as he's completely ignorant of how Alex is treated).

I hope you're able to update soon; I'd like to read more. :)
JuxtaposedAlbatross chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
I really love the way it's coming along - the characterization is perfect between these two! I see that it's been over a year since you updated, but I'm alerting it anyway. Hopefully you continue. :)
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Naughty little Alex, but you can't really blame him. Josh is just alittle too much. Seriously, great story I hope update soon!
youngwriter123 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Wow is it hot in here or is it just me? That was a guilty pleasure to read and i LOVED it! You must be crazy. This chapter wasn't terrible at all! Lol I do love the whole brotherly love just as much as I love the whole hotty part so if you think this was a bad chapter cuz it was smexy then it wasn't! X3 that was ... a word I can't describe. Lol I feel just as guilty as Alex.

It's so sad for Alex though because he likes his brother and at the same time he's punished for almost everything AND he's confused about it all at the same time he's going through puberty. Which makes this so much more delightful since Alex is so adorably innocent and kind hearted :) 3 GAH! You must continue PLEASE I beg you! I really love this story! Again, great work. This was another pure WIN.

youngwriter123 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
LMAO to the last part. I was just reading about Homecoming when it said Josh was only 9. ONLY 9! I couldn't believe it because he at least looks 12! This sounds kind of pedophilish coming from a girl who thinks incest is okay if a boy is 12 but oh well.

I really enjoyed this chapter. I think what I really like about your writing is that it's real and emotional. Like Alex having to hide memories away so they don't resurface. I'm defiantly not like that since my childhood wasn't so bad but this story is really real in some parts. I hope you will continue because I really enjoy this story. And good job on the flow again _

youngwriter123 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I can't help but feel so bad for Josh. Nah, I feel bad for Alex. It's like he just wants some loving and is so protective of his bro :'{ so sad. So so sad. But that's what makes Alex so lovable _

Haha god I just wish Josh found out so Alex would be pitted or littered with hugs and kisses. Whoa, don't get too ahead of yourself girl. Anyway, great job again. I just wished that the chaps were longer!

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »