Reviews for First Contact
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Great story! Love it.
Kafira-chan chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
AAAAHHH! I loved it! I panicked for a minute there but it was so good!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Thank you for the awesome story from me and 5 of my friends (_{_}(_{\\\} (-/-)
Gracealma chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Loved the story.
chrissy chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
great story... very sweet
Shire Fey chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I recently started reading star trek fics (note recently yesterday) and I am really enjoying this trilogy so far. I look forward to the next story. Good luck in future stories.
Doni chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Great story.
chaos-theultim8-order chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
... awesome. just awesome. keep up the good work!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
I really liked this story! Yay! Sex in an Escape pod! *Squee* This was very well written!
Fernsfairie chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
Interesting. :p

Fern Rose
Fred chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
I found this story to be highly enjoyable. You did well. I shall surely read the sequel.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
love it!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
Yay! That was great! I loved how they both realized their attraction - and it was so passionate! Then the scene where they were fighting for their lives and Jim was protecting Spock - I was up on my seat yelling at the enemies! And it was great how Jim transported them to Neptune for some *giggles* quality time. Thanks for the treat! I loved it! :d
carmade chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
Hey, I really liked your story! *goes off to read the next two*
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Very nice. I particularly liked the scene in the shuttle.

“My current level of arousal is low compared to my level at ponn far,”

It made me smile...especially seeing as I read "Under Wraps" first. (Shame on me I know, but I enjoyed it without feeling lost, and I enjoy it even more now that I'm graced with the finer details. Usually I don't start in the middle and work my way backwards then forewards. It's interesting.)

Changes of direction aside...here are more beloved quotations!

"Neptune, he thought, you have just become my favorite planet." -Chapter 7

“Hopefully we won’t be attacking each other on the bridge anymore. In anger.” -Chapter 8

"Hmm."

"What?"

"It seems we have been captured." -Chapetr 5

“I had never smiled like that before,” -Chapter 5

“Seems I’m resigned to my father’s fate.” -Chapter 4 (not for humor or sweetness, of course. Mostly cause it's kind of depressing)

...“if anyone had told me I’d be doing this—with you…”

“Yes.” Spock smiled. “I would have thought precisely the same thing.” -Chapter 3

"As he closed his eyes, he found himself reeling at the revelation that, right now, he’d rather be a full-blooded human, spending his insomniatic hours on the floor of the Captain’s quarters." -Chapter 2 (and what about bed? I assume they'd be more comfortable)

"She accepted him willingly, and he emptied himself inside of her with fervor. But his release did not purge the emotions sticking to his insides like barnacles." -Chapter 1

"Out there, stars shone like raindrops of pure light, exquisite beauty above plain, rustling fields of corn." -Chapter 1

“I am an aberration. I am too human to fit in with the Vulcan ways, and too Vulcan— too Vulcan to fit in with the human ways.” -Chapter 1

What is the reason for this barrage of quotes? You have a way with words. It's awe inspiring. You manage to produce a series of phrases in quick succession that add poingant flavor to an already engulfing story. I don't find that a lot, so when I do, I attempt to encourage it. Your writing in turn encourages me to further my endeavor to become a better writer. Words can be difficult to arrange, and you manage to wrangle them into position (though for you there might be less effort). I can only do something similar when I am sufficently inspired, and even then I have a tendancy to stumble. A lot of times things refuse to come out as beautifully you put them. I wish my writings flowed as well as yours.

Anyway, that's all. (And the longest review I've ever written. Yet another milestone. Yay!)

Keep up the amazing writing!

mwa!