Reviews for 521 Ways for a HalfBlood to Die
PBinMyBrain chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Honestly . . . well it's not the best fic ever but you'll get better. It's not like "OMG! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!" kind of thing but it's not like I hate it. Anyways, no one likes the Jonas Brothers . . . don't sue me!
xking23 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
i feel bad for people who reads this, it isnt a fanfiction, its horrible. The only thing that actully made me laugh was the jonas brothers since they deserve to be beaten by furies for ever. Try writing an actully story it should be better, it isnt hard to be worse.
The New Ace of Spies chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
lol
DareOfTheDawn chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Ok, the other stupid lil'girl has a million-she will get some to you(she is doz- i am dok'daughter of zues, kronos" WE LOVE THIS, BUT HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH 521? U R AWESOME, PLEASE WRITE SOON
ski chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
you are never going to finish
Noctilucous chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
To be honest, I don't think that this is funny. Cheesy, really. You could do better than this.
BLAMHOUSE chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
you should have some one trip down a stairs and then land on a dynamite, then soar into the air and be hit by a sapce shuttle, then fall back to eath, re entering the atmospher, burning up, and impaling him self on the pointy thing on top of vatacan city's saint basilka. then when he gets to the underworld bianca and luke rape his soul.
Aish Sheva chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
THIS IS PATHETIC. A shoo in for the "Disgraces to the PJO Fandom" community.
Anon-Reader chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
...Why is WoW suppose to kill him? Something like a monster or drastic way to die would suffice, but this?

And the title says 'Olympian'. Yes, Percy's a demigod that could be an Olympian. But wouldn't you mean acctually a GOD, not a half human-half god breed?

'Cause I'm pretty sure no demigods classify as Olympians.

-FunnyLaugh,

Will make you laugh funny.
XXBobBobBobBobXX chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
...

Exactly WTH is this? Wth, this doesnt even go with your summary. Its too short Doesnt make no plot. How is that killing an olympian? Percy isnt an olympian...
WolfDReamer11 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Um...what? I'm sorry, but I don't really get it. Could you explain a little more, please? And set up the scene a little: why is Percy bored? When is this? Where is this? Why is this? Your idea sounds great, so expand on it a little more, and you'll be on your way.
Jake the Drake chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
LOL! Yeah, that's what happens when we get addicted to WoW. Please continue!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10