Reviews for 521 Ways for a HalfBlood to Die
Magical Flying Pie chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
In some very weird way, I find this funny. I almost kind of feel guilty about it cuz they, you know, go splat every other sentence. But good job!

-Magical Flying Pie :)
Endless Raindrops chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
I liked the first one. :)

I've got one, how about; Nico gets attacked by the teenage mutant ninja turtles, and they win.

Or, Annabeth tries to do a cartwheel down a hill, and she dies.

Ah, those are both quite stuped, but oh well. I tried. :)
Caskett-Darren-Life chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
love it!
Bluestocking Inc chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Really, really funny! The fill-in-the-blanks one was awesome, I spent, like, twenty minutes filling in different variations! ~Blue
221b-whovian chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
I love this story :)
Jackie chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
these are funny

heres one

The PJO crew listened to the Jonas Brothers, their ears started to bleed and they died
P.I.R chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LETS MAKE FILMS OF THIS!

WHO AM I TALKING TO?

PIE!

I need a life.

DO MORE!
Sword-WieldingDemigod12697 chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
THIS IS HILARIOUS! you should be made a minor god for this!
lezonne chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
That was REALLY bizarre! I thought it was entertaining and will be interested to see what other bizarre ways an Olympian can die. If u want me 2 come up with something, just send me a message and I will help ya think of something. I'll even help u write it and make it longer, but if ya dont want my help, then thats fine. Very entertaining.
Mrs.Nick Jonas chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
WHAT! THE JONAS BROTHERS ROCK! JUST FOR THAT I'M NOT READING THE OTHER 516 REASONS!
SacredSword95 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
How ironic but how could he drown?
221b-whovian chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
I love this so much. When you look at the summary and title it seems all serious, like a bunch of real tragic terrible things. Then it's stuff like getting a toothbrush shoved down your throat! Oh I love it :)
sketched silmaril chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
LOL this is hilarious!
Endless Raindrops chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Hmm... interesting! Continue please!
Caskett-Darren-Life chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
ha ha love it especially #36! keep writing!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »