Reviews for 10 things we secretly all wanted to know
spicerabbit chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I read in another fanfic that the hair might slowly be attracted the their body and would reattach given enough time
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I laughed so hard reading this. You should make another list!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
A great story. Very well written.
SkyBraker chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Aaw babe, can't believe you haven't got like a million reviews already. Oh well, I'm honoured to be the twelfth one. If that's what I am. IF not then, my life just crumpled down and I'm close to die from the suffocation I'm going to suffer without my umcrumpled life.

Shit, I just looked back and just saw how off-topic I can be. Oh well, at least I said something not unlike those- Okay, lets not go wander down that lane right now and just get it over with.

So.. what was I going to say? Yeah, that was rhetorical, it wasnt really but it is now. To keep my pride and all intact ya know x)

Sorry for annoying you..

OOOOH.. I remembered. *jumps up and down getting giddy*

.OH. Well, no worries I forgot it again. You're gonna hav to survive without it sweety.. x)

*clears throat*

I think I can spend my daily be-serious quota on you. Consider yourself special. So what I really was saying is that I don't get how people don't review it.. its pretty awesome you know? And its good, cuz thats exactly what I was thinking.. apart from the cactus thing, where did you get that from? So, to make up for not many people reviewing your thing- lol- I reviewed an essay. No need to thank me x)

Nha, I did review cuz I liked it but I just write essays about everything. So yeah.. and when I start its so damn hard to stop. I really need to get a life.

Okay.

I'm going now.

Cya.

Maybe not literally but y know just around here somewhere?

..Okay that didnt make sense so..

I am really going now..

..don't miss me too much..

Okay.

That's really it

Over..

..and Out.

Sky
Midnight Cheesecake chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
that emo thing is hilarious. u know wat,all of that waz hilarious. keep writing :-P
AshCR chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Lmao ,this was hilarious! And all very good questions. I really liked the last one, about their hair. That is an excellent question maybe we should ask Stephanie Meyer! :D
Lionesshafsa chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
lol awesome and the emo thing makes sense
PrincessKitty25 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I have something to say about that last question, when a vampire is changed their body becomes stronger, so wouldn't that mean their hair would be impossible to cut?
imPERFECTionism chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow, this story is hilarious! I can't believe it does not have a lot of reviews...but this is truly amazing. )
Lady Honor chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hehe that was funny! it was the movie world though right? anyway great job!
speechlessness chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
lol. great work with that.

i was wondering about most of those questions it just doesnt seem to fit them in parts and some of it was just never talked about.

when i read the first one i got the picture in my head of bella running around crazily on a plane attacking people with a cactus.

good job, loved it :D
Stephaniiie chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LOL! XD Loved it :D I've thought about a few of them myself too... have you watched the audio commentry on the DVD before? BEcause I think Kristen Stewart brings the cactus up as well... something about talking to the cactus? Dunno. Go watch it! XD

Well done. Any chance of a second chappie?

Steph
Razias chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
But, on the other hand, he or she will just end up like a freak covered with hair and fangs, sparkling like someone pulled a panty over it’s head. (At least, that’s what it looked like in the movie)

AHAHAHA xD

You've put my quote in it :P

Btw I really like the sarcasm, great job. Specially the end is spectacular.

Guess they’re lucky to have another 500 years to get used to it. :l

hahahaha XD
Jaspersgirlfriendsethswife chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
this is really funny but actually, idk wat question... the one bout bellas period, stephenie meyer actaully got that as an faq...heres her answer-

Several girls wanted to know if Edward would have a more difficult time being around Bella when she’s having her period. Answer: Yes, a little bit, but he would never say anything about it–much too much of a gentleman. And Bella would be way to embarrassed to ask. (It’s not the same as a cut, though. It’s sort of "dead" blood, if you get my meaning).
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
HAHA! It was good :3

But one thing: The whole cactus thingy was in the movie haha. Still, yeah I was like 'Oh cool a mini cactus thing, she want to remember Phoenix!' but I never really wondered what would happen at the airport...Now that would have been interesting! KEEP WRITING! AND lol I was thinking about the whole hair thing 2, I mean, I was reading this story where Bella becomes a vampire and she disguises heself cause she dont want the Cullens to know it's her, and I asked myself: Ok color contacts, new hair dye, new hair do...hey could she ever get her old one back? haha