Reviews for After
mcdde5Heno chapter 3 . 5/9
Your story was awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 3 . 3/22
You know what? This resolved the entire series for me. Wow. I came back to SPN after giving it up for a few years, because I was mad at Sam, my favorite character. I didn't understand how he did all the shit he did. And I hated the resulting strain on their relationship, because their relationship is friggin beautiful. But this makes perfect sense. And it gives the brothers a reason to spend six more seasons together, instead of it all ending then and there. Thank you for this gift.
Jeannegift chapter 3 . 1/9
I liked it this way. Thanks!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Very late to the party on this one but absolutely loved it, so wish we had actually had this on the show. Great fic
Yoline Nimai chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Loved the story! Thank you!
morgana07 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Loved this. This is so what should have been seen on the show.
Kokoroyume chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Great story !

azerjaban chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Wow, amazing story. I haven't started Season 5 yet but I really hope the brothers are back.

Thanks for the awesome read.
Susan chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I have to say that I almost like your version better than what the show gave us. Excellent job. You really tied up some of the treads that were left hanging...like the changed phone message...better than the Supernatural writers did.
asdf42 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Awesome story, really true to the brothers!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
OMG! This was...

so...so...good!

OMG EPIC HUN!

I loved it!

what an amazig and just excellent fic

thankyou so so much for such an incredible read x
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
AHH this is awesome hun...OMG what a fabulous story

you are a freakin amazing writer hun!

i cant get enough of this! waahh

love it
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
OMG HUN!

you get Sammy perfect! AW Dean saving him and pushing him and forcing him to safety like that!

aahh My sammy tummy loves it!

I gotta read moorre
perseph1ne chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Thank you for this story. This is what I wanted to see happen when I watched the season premiere and tonight's episode. I wanted the boys to talk it out and accept what has happened. Especially, because I thought Dean would be there for Sam. Hopefully, the show will catch up to your wonderful insights and the boys will get back on track.
Debbie L chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
This is an amazing, gorgeous story that just lays out everything I've been thinking about since the season finale. Beautiful writing - you do such a stunning job of laying out the issues without ever resorting to dull exposition. I'm looking forward to reading through your other stories as well. Thank you.