Reviews for NEKU: The Owner's Guide And Maintenance Manual
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
My NEKU unit has just been ambushed by Yaoi fangirls. What do I do?
Trisforce chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Or possibly a Joshua unit x'D

the yaoi fangirls part though
Shiro- chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
is this real? Cuz I would want one.. :)
TWEWYfan1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
lol
Concerned NEKU Owner chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
"Try hitting the JOSHUA unit with a large stick and returning it to its owner."

Hit..Joshua...big...stick...'kay, thanks!
overlord soran chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
for some reason my neku is crazy for lolipops and won't go anywhere near his headphones, what should I do?
falcon crest chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I bought The triple deluxe set having the standard units such as the JOSHUA 1.0 and JOSHUA 1.5 as well as NEKU, BEAT, SHIKI and RHYME units, the special edition "reaper unit" set having all reapers and the collector, limited edition set including BEAT (REAPER), JOSHUA 3.0 (COMPOSER MODE) units, but when I try to activate them, the JOSHUA 3.0 keeps saying "activate underground mode". What should I dO?
constant boredom chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Q.)When you say the Neku unit "should live for quite a bit longer than that, unless he is swarmed by yaoi fangirls and their JOSHUA units"...and the owner just HAPPENS to apply, should a full refund be expected? In fact, can I...er..the owner just skip the refund, and get another set? I mean they're just so cute! *_* ...or so I've heard.

OH AND

Q.)My Neku unit seems to be malfunctioning. Rather than depressed, it appears to be hyperactive...and is constantly challenging my Shiki unit to slam a pin with a tin or something...is this normal?

God I loved that alternate world in TWEWY, it was so fun to play! This was a really enjoyable read, and it's just a flatout ingenious idea to begin with! Give your friend a big high five for coming up with it for me :D
Vicious Piggy chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
interesting, this will really help with my NEKU unit.

Q: My Neku unit has been extremely angsty, I've tried the Shiki unit, Rhyme unit, Beat unit, Joshua unit, and Sanea unit with no luck. What next?
Catalyna Christopher chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
hahaha omg lol
Yoly chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This makes me want my own Neku unit. Love the guide and Manuel looks like it was fun to make. :3
Silvaria chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This was very entertaining. Seriously, when you mentioned "TIN PIN SLAMMER" mode, I started cracking up. And poor Neku, I hate to imagine him swarmed by yaoi fangirls...
NekuThat1DeadKid chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
often you recommend whacking the units over the head, does this do any damage to the unit?

lol very funny
PMiller1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Q: An UZUKI unit ack My NEKU unit to "Erased" My SHIKI unit and He just "did." Any help?

But anywho Are you doing SHIKI: The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual?
King Everett chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Q: My NEKU unit dropped dead out of nowhere. What happened?

A: Most likely you left your NEKU unit with his Player function activated without a partner. Nothing for you to do: just send him back for disposal.

That was harsh xD

But oh so funny, you are a genius!