Reviews for Retrospect
sarafine-ecleips chapter 14 . 6/16
Damn, I wanna see these (assholes') people's reactions when McCoy is called a hero after Narada
Infinitechange chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
- Very fun story.
tearsofamiko chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Ah, I giggled so hard! I love Bones and littlekid!Bones is adorable! And still so grumpy. :D I have the cheesiest grin on my face, and it keeps going on and on!

Okay, I'll stop with the exclamation points. But, seriously, this one is hilariously adorable. XD

Tears
Time and Fate chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
I really like it. It's the little stories In this fandom that come out the best
Lady Merlin chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
aw! these are so sweet! love the interesting characterisations that feel a bit like premonitions... :D

Love,

LM
RisingWinter chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Aw...

I'd just like to comment (according to my knowledge) 'hikari' is light, and 'hikaru' is more to shine, or glitter.

I could be wrong, but I just wanted to point that out.

Anyway, I'm enjoying it :3
talk-ape chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
"They were a quarter into the bottle when he put the pieces together. Chekov was homesick. Somewhere at the halfway mark of the bottle, he realized he was Chekov’s only friend. There was a finger or two left when Hikaru figured out Chekov may not have been his only friend, but he was certainly the best one."

ahahha very well put.

Ah I love them all! What's Kirk's background?
Fernsfairie chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
I like this. I think it's funny, and it feels good to (kinda) know more about the characters past.

~Fern Rose
Psychodahlia chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Rock on Scotty. Nice to know that the world's favorite engineer had some run-ins with the law. Makes him more fun.
CeilingNinja chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Wonderful chapter! Great voice, you write all of the characters so well.

-Nyx
Wolfborg007 chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
Hooray for Montgomery Scott! Please update soon! You know I really like this story!
etile chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
omg lol poor McCoy no wunder he is all snarky and stuff .
etile chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
aww some times it sux's being smart.
etile chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
O sailer chekov humm still cute .
etile chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
lol littel scotty is in for a whpin .