Reviews for Everyone Wants What They Can't Have
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I loved this ending. They're not a lot of fics out there ending with draco loving pansy. Thanks you.
LuvKyleAndStan chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hey...i know this story is over two years old, but it was really well written...almost perfectly really! So i think you should make a chapter two?

Chloe
lachicarebelde22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
you should writeee more i dont like that draco marries anyone that isnt pansy in thee books
Sly-88 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
OHMY I LOVED EVERY WORD! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS, WRITE MORE CHAPTERS I BEG U I THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO PORTRAIT PANSY LIKE "THE OTHER WOMEN" IN THE OUTSIDE WHEN IN DRACO'S HEART SHE IS THE ONLY ONE! I LOVED IT.
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was great! I really liked it. Really cute in the end!

Would you mind leaving me a review as well?

*Hugs*
Penulis chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Heya,

You definitely have to keept going with this! After that final line, I'm dying to know more about Draco's thoughts and what happens to Pansy after this moment. Will she be Draco's mistress? I've always seen Pansy as a strong character, so whatever she does I bet she won't do it by half measure! Of course, I can't wait to see what you write next.
Kandykanemel chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
beautiful fic even though their wasn't a "happy ending" and Draco is set to marry Daphne, the story was still wonderful
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
it was a good chapter thank you