Reviews for A Different Kind of Day
curlylizard97 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Hehehe oh what an interesting chapter! So now Rika can't sleep without something that reminds her of Takato...adorable :)
curlylizard97 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Sneaky Mie! Bless that woman lol. Loved how Takato and Rika acted like a couple n front of that annoying Jupi guy.
curlylizard97 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Oh how I loved Takato's voice advisors in the form of Kazu, Terriermon and Ryo :D
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I always imagined Rika helping Takato making bread together lol. Cool chapter loved reading every second of it.
Revan Nonaka chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I like the way you have the other characters as voices in Takatos head.
"Abandon ship, she's gona blow!"
CLASIC! I almost laughed my head of on that one
""Dad, I will build many temples, shrines, and altars in your honor, thank you!" Takato thought"
another one shining bright!
darkofficer chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
it's easy he also talked about rika
Alex chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
This is a wonderful story, all 4 included, i got hooked immediately and you didn't let me go! This was my first fanfic i've read and i'm excited for others. Thank you!
Gonra chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Heve you ever been told you're a genious? I've read a lot of Rukato stories, since I'm a pretty big fan, and yours are the ones I've enjoyed the most, this one specially. The characters aren't even a little bit out of character, and I love the humorous parts, and Takato's thinking process (it's just so great, he doesn't know what to do and ends up all embarrased,) seriously, you are really good, I hope this has a sequel (or I'll have to beging getting a rope able to hold my weight XD).
EternalPKK chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
loved it
kyil chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Truthfully I never really watched the third season of digimon(sad i know). Only a few of the episode I happened to come across(when I was lucky). I found it sad I haven't really watched this season, but as I read episode summries and character bios. I felt that rika and takato would definatly be a "couple" posibility in many of the fans eyes. So as I had found myself reading digimon fics I began to search for rika/takato ones.

Having read the previous two fics that came before this, I found myself sucked into it. I may not have watched most of the season, but from the few episodes I have seen and other things I pick up by reading, I say the characterazation of takato, rika, guilmon and renamon are not out of the blue and would do justice to their anime counterpart. Your detail for the story is also improving with each story which only sucked me in even more. The way u leave out some things keeps the suspense going and entice readers to want to find out more.

Overall great job and I know I will enjoy reading the rest of the fic that is related to this series.
Ice chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
that was great!
Ice chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
rika's are not blue their valit
x-oen-x chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
No word can described this piece of art, you made anything seem believeable and the storyline is just getting complicated, what is happened between jeri and takato? You must be update it soon
x-oen-x chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Great chapter, and i loved the way you portrayed guilmon you not made him too OOC but you surely made him became interesting than a breadheaded dino like some other author made him
Eqgz chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Oh, almost forgot my comment about the baker's creed!

Not too hard- not too soft- the way you treat a woman or a sword, ne?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »