Reviews for Put Your Dreams Away
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/7
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16
Well done!
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Not bad. Sorry about the cancellation.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I really like this. No over emotional bull. Just the rare opportunity to see Tony's fallible insights. Along with Tim's minor insecurities.

Nice job.
Hinky Hippo chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Really well done character study. They all sounded just as they are and you wrote it so I could visualize it entirely. Thanks for sharing!
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Great story. I love how you've got the characters down.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
in character.I see that the characters deal with the absence of ziva in a different needs more time to trust her,McGee is uncertain,but wants to trust,Gibbs (though I think it's also hard for him)seems to have more unerstanding.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Awesome. This would have been a great scene in the ep.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Very good.

And she needs to realize who she can trust and what friendship means.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Good little take on Aliyah and the eps leading up to it.

Good job!
PrincessFi chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This is a very good snapshot, and a very credible conversation. Lets see if the show's writers do as well!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That was awesome!
SharadaGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I can't wait for Season 7, even though Season 6 just ended. I can't help but think Tony's gonna be very... Well, like you portrayed him here. Anyway, you did a good job. Very in character, I think, for the events that just happened.
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I really liked this tag to the episode, I think you captured the turmoil of emotions quite well. Let's hope that they actually address this in detail next season because something as major as this just can't go unaddressed, it along with what happened at the end of season 5 has, more or less, shaken the very foundation of the team and there will be a lot of issues to address next season.
mirajo chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
great tag to the episode, I can very easily picture Tony saying this exact sentence: "Mossad officers don’t have friends. They have disposable assets, people who are quickly discarded when they are no longer of use.” Tim's confusion, Tony's pain and the bit of comfort at the end were all very well done. Hope you'll be inspired to write some more following this episode. Thank you! M.