Reviews for Four Years Through Our Eyes
Wolffury chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
First of all, let me just say that I think your digimon work is amazing! Everything is extremely well written and I especially love the way all the stories are interconnected. It's like the stories are all just chapters of a larger story. I also like how in depth you go into Rika and Takato's relationship.

As for this big story that you're planning, you can guarantee that I'll be reading it. I can't wait for it to come out. Keep up the good work.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
The scrambled message is "Please tell Dolphin his daughter is still alive and loves him," right? Also, I am very interested in what will happen to Takato when, if, he gets that bag to Rika.
Sigrid the Sky-Witch chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
Wow, this was an unexpected email. It's good that you're trying to get back into writing. I don't remember much about Digimon so I admit I have no clue what's going on in the story. But I think your writing style has improved since the last time I read something of yours; not that it was bad to begin with. I also noticed fewer spelling and grammar mistakes, I might have missed some idk, its just cuz it was morning when I read it.

Still, its good to see you writing again. Good luck!
Nolaquen265 chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Glad to see you getting back into the game. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us!
Crazyeight chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Glad to see you getting back into the saddle, ol' buddy. I'm liking what you've provided us and the fanboy in me wishes that there were more, but I understand your present limitations. Take your time. :D
Best wishes,
-Crazyeight
Peach Wookiee chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Excellent work! I'm glad you continued this!
XaoOfTheMists chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Very nice to see you're back at it. T'was an enjoyable chapter, I'll admit I didn't see the videogame twist coming. This older version of Susie is amusing, I like how you've developed her beyond...not pronouncing her R's. I hope you're able to stay in the game, I'd still like to see this main story you teased years ago.
draco453 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
You tricked me! My brain hurts with awesomeness right now.
curlylizard97 chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Ug don't know how it happened but logged me out so the last 'Guest' review (in case it wasn't obvious) it was me. Anyways wow gotta say I definitely loved this chapter! You tricked me once again for I thought they were actually duking it out in real life but that wouldn't have made any sense because their fighting would have caused a lot of destruction on their city. But yeah excellent chapter and can't wait for more to come so update soon please !

P.S. I will be reading your other Digimon related stories soon I swear!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Oh wow looks like we got ourselves a spooky mystery with Henry and the sudden weirdness that is surrounding him. On a more fun note "The Bag" is continuing and is better than ever!
curlylizard97 chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
As soon as I read noddle cart vendor I knew it had to be Davis the surprise guest appearance from another series. Interesting take on Kazu and his life so far. Favorite part had to be though (and no offense to Kazu) was the bet that Yamaki and the girls did over Takato's little...misfortune?
curlylizard97 chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Okay this might be the Jenry/LeeJuri fangirl in me talking or maybe the Rukato or hell maybe even both but damn it I can totally see Jeri and Henry getting closer to each other while working closely together on what's going on with Impmon and his new appearance. Btw I found it believable that Renamon had a talking with Jeri and knocked some sense into her. Also the last bit with Takato Rika and Ryo...awesome!
curlylizard97 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I actually liked Jeri here! Don't hate me but I always found her annoying in the show...of course when she lost Leomon I was damn poor Jeri but still I found her annoying. Could it have been that she came in between Rukato? Maybe. Anyways yay for some more Ai and Mako screen time. Question, if people requested Jeri is it too late to request Rika? Because she is my all time favorite Digimon female character and I am hoping that in the chapters that you have up that Miss Rika Nonaka aka the one and only Digimon Queen makes her appearance soon! Yep see I love her so much lol.
curlylizard97 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I knew it had to be a dream the minute there was a Bio-Merge and Henry went to deal with it without Terriermon at his side. It was a creepy dream though and you just left me as confused as ever. How will all this tie to what you're trying to accomplish in writing this story? Should I read your other stories first to get a better sense of what you're trying to do? Hmm questions, questions, questions!
curlylizard97 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Cool you did Ryo and the mostly never used characters of Ai and Mako. I liked that Ryo was their teacher and how much Ai basically kinda worshipped him lol. Can't wait to see who you're going to do next!