Reviews for Obtaining a Mistress
tanilc chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
this story is so funny u absoutly have to continue it.. i am usually a brazen fan, but the way u have brenda trying to matchmake for jason makes me want to see where this could go.
EpsiLone chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hello there!

I have to say this one shot is my favorite so far. I get giddy just thinking about Brenda and Elizabeth teaming up and plotting behind Jason's back. I loved how Elizabeth figured out Brenda's intentions rather quickly and that the other woman realized she needed her help. This story has the potential to be flirty, funny as well as dramatic whenever Jason learns the truth. Really hope it will be up for voting, I loved it, can't wait to read the next stories you come up with!

Epsilone.
BrownieHartz chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Tell me again why you can't continue them all? You make this harder with every one shot you write.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
wow fantastic start! i can't wait fro more! :)
Vonnie chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I'm loving this fic already. I can't believe Elizabeth is going through with it. I can already tell that this will be funny to read. Can't wait to read more. Bring it on. :)
Chella chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
OMG, Hilarious!

Brenda cracked me up...LMBO. And Elizabeth's reactions...LOL.

I know that this is supposed to be a one shot but this is just too good, I really hope you change your mind and decide to continue this tale. This sounds like a perfect funny light piece of a Liason story that I could really get into.

Excellent job.
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! please pick this one! i love brenda and elizabeth together. this will be insane!
Theresa Collosso chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I loved this story! Please think about continuing it :)
pwrmom2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
too funny
Pamela Hedstrom chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
very funny loved the whole premise
babeboo1968 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
LOL! I hope this one shot is continued down the road!
leasmom chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh this is starting out so good. At first I thought that you were trying to pair up Brenda & jason. Go girl
angel85qcca chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I loved it! It definitely has potential! I would love to see where this goes should you decide to continue it!
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Char,

This could totally be more than a one shot please! I wouldn't ask for anything more on my b-day in 2 months! lol