Reviews for Red Ribbon at Dawn
purplepam chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
"Of course. I'm always right."

ahhh...Rukia,Rukia,Rukia...Always ,ALWAYS epic!
kuchiki goddess chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
oh! please, please, please continue with this collection of Drabble please!

I love it!
bells-mannequin chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
i love your drabbles 3
Goku's Daughter chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
lol this one was cute. keep up the good work... )
defectivequeen chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
aww, these drabbles are adorable 3

keep up the good work!
NiyuChu chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Haha, I love your writing~

But I loved Hypothetically speaking the best ;)

Haha, that made me smile ;D I really do find your writing on of the best ways to brighten up my day ;)
Ylla.tenplusnine chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Oh shoot! HAHAHAHA! I so love your collection of one-shots!

It's really nice to read something new such as these. LOL

I swear I love all of them. HAHAHA. It's really cool how you managed to squeeze romance, giddiness, creativity, etc in those one hundred words. :P And IchiRuki aren't OOC! :D

Btw, thanks for posting in one of the Bleach comms in LJ. That way I have followed your FF link, and ta-da! :D
kaiserkawaii chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
very nice... i really like it even they are short.
AvaLuna chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Aw. Your snippets remind me why I miss the IchiRuki interaction so much.
JadeRent chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Lol, at first I thought Rukia was talking to a dog or Kon XD Ichigo is such a whipped puppy! Nice job!
JadeRent chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Lol! Ah the innuendo! Love it!
JadeRent chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
I'm just gonna review every chapter, because I love your little drabbles and I think with more reviews more people will read and enjoy them. You deserve it! In this one I love how Ichigo realizes that Rukia isn't just his anymore, he has to share her with his family 3
BitterSquares chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
i love this drabble. please, write more. it's very simple and very cute but i love it.
JadeRent chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Okay I'm reviewing backwards Lol. I love this one because It's I problem I've often imagined them having. Exactly how to sneak past Byakuya when in his house Lol. Nice job, I hope to see a lot more! Good luck!
JadeRent chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Wow, you really convey a lot in just 100 words. I'm really impressed! I love the visual of Ichigo walking out of his room and bumping into Rukia feeling awkward and guilty for his little secret D While Rukia's doing the same thing hehe!