Reviews for Back To Normal
Flutterflys chapter 24 . 6/28/2009
Wow, I have to say that I am really glad to have stumbled across this. Not too many people write stories in which one of the brothers suffers from neurological deficiency - and the ones that do are normally so serious and depressing! This is an adorable take on what it would be like if Sam had been born mentally retarded. The way you have him acting like a toddler, even though he's in his mid-twenties, is so similar to many adults with developmental delays.

I notice too that Dean occasionally displays the same tendencies - does he have the same problem as Sam, just to a lesser degree? It's almost like the film 'Rain Man', with one brother who's not quite capable taking care of the one who needs constant care because of retardation. Was that your inspiration?
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 6/25/2009
Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes? Dude, Indiana Jones. Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
x.lizzy.x chapter 23 . 6/24/2009
gawh! that was cute! LOL...
x.lizzy.x chapter 18 . 6/24/2009
wow...I can't really imagine Sam cooking...well, I guess when I imagine him cooking, he has this retarded apron on...LOL...I mental images are
x.lizzy.x chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
holy crap that's freakin creepy! lol...
x.lizzy.x chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
:( this chapter made me

I'm actually on medicine for depression and that sounds about right...I sleep a lot and it

anyhoo...good job on the story! :)
angeleyenc chapter 24 . 6/24/2009
aww! i liked it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 24 . 6/24/2009
Sammy got lucky seeing as how some snake bites can be very dangerous!
angeleyenc chapter 23 . 6/21/2009
aww! so sweet! plz update!
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 6/21/2009
Awesome job. Only one more chap? Boo. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
sammygirl1963 chapter 23 . 6/21/2009
I am so glad you chose to do this one. I so agree-DEan has always been like a dad to sammy. And now Bobby is the perfect father figure for both boys so it only makes sense for Sam to give them BOTH Father's Day cards.
kirallie chapter 22 . 6/20/2009
Glad there wasn't much damage
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 6/19/2009
Awesome. I totally love these. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
angeleyenc chapter 22 . 6/18/2009
AWW! i loved it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 22 . 6/18/2009
Fantastic chapter. We just went thru a severe thunderstorm where I live so this one definitely hit home just now. My aunt who lives in Pennsylvania was under a tornado watch last night too-it's amazing how weather systems can throw ya for a loop.

Loverd the way that Bobby thinks of the boys as his sons now! That is perfect!