Reviews for Little Cabin In The Woods
warshipShepp chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Nice job well written I enjoyed it. :) I also like whumpage. I liked the characters you put in.
Wildheart75 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great story! and yay! Someone else who prefers carson! I wish that they never killed him and when they brought him back they should have replaced keller with him in my opinion. Instead of having him travel the galaxy.

And now that the series is over I'm really only reading fanfics that have carson and john in them. Great story, even nearly 5 years after you published it :D It's still good!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great sheppy whump story *Grins like an idiot* oh how i do love a bit of shep whump :D Great job!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow poor John :( Good work your first fic is fantastic, thaks for writing and sharing

m maybe "sequel" xD whynot? xP

Another xP Another xP

Felicity chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I prefer carson to. I loved it
cynsk chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
one question how can john talk when he first wakes if he is on a ventilator? other wise a good story.
Bev Martin chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I enjoyed the story. I thought Fallen was a bit too concerned for John but was a nice character. Yes I love Sheppard too and dont mind him getting whumped. Keep writing.
Domino chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I adored this!

I look forward to more chapters!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Not bad! I must confess, I'm a shameless Shep whumper too. :P :) And the Sheppard and Kolya fics are the best! The only criticsm I have is that in some places, the story was progressing too fast, particularly in the beginning. Other than that, it was pretty good!
sherry57 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Great story so far. Looking forward to the comfort after all this whump.