Reviews for Relatively Insane: A Forever Destined Vignette
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
i think u should write an official readers guide to the forever destined series like the kids and their masters, the physical descriptions of ur chars...everything! lol i kno it would take a long time but it would, in my opinion, be worth it i would help if u wanted me 2! teehee it just gets a lil confusing when im trying to read more than one of ur starwars FFs at a time...lol my brain just bounces between the diffrent stories like ruwee being the abusive one to padmes grandfater...lol i think i should just stick 2 one at a time but wat fun is that? teehee BYE!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
If what we saw with Maul is any indication, Anikan and the others need to step up their training! Maul is a lot more powerful than before and if I know Xizor, he has something NASTY up his sleeve! Just what, we will have to wait for the next story.
garnetred chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Excellent story. It should be intersting to find out what Xizor has planned for Padme and family. Please update soon.
sexystarwarslover chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
OMG an update so fast and this was a great brillant ending to the story loveit gr he got away damn Bane! i don't like this plan he has for Padme and her family but I know Anakin will stop him and fingers crossed he will! love it love it more shortly please
Jedi Angel001 chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Thanks so much for this wonderful forward to your next vignette.
Mo Angel chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
great as always andrea. can't wait for the next one..
garnetred chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
Excellent chapter. I am glad that Nina got her comeuppance. Please update soon.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Well, that takes care of THAT mess! Its about time that this CRAZY lady got out of the household. Now, lets see how the family reacts to the death of this former Jedi.
DarthNasere chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Can't wait to read more!
sexystarwarslover chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
wow an update and it was so worth the wait! oh that nina was driving me crazy! go Padme lol how dare she go off at Kimberly like that rudeness! uh oh Bane and his gang is going to be interesting indeed can't wait for the next chapter its going to be awesome! two stories updated in the one week love it lol this chapter was amazing!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
I loved it! Padme pouring that wine on Nina was too funny!
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
That was a really fun story. even with the capture, it was much lighter than usual. I've gotta say, i've always found the contrast between the total fluff between Anakin and Padme and the horrible filthy vile villians in your stories to be very amusing. One second you have lovey doveyness, next you have one of the most horrible slime balls ever imagined.

and how old are Luke and Leia? if Kim is 13, then they're what fourteen or fifteen? Cause their maturity levels and the way they talk, still kinda at nine year old stage. teens don't talk like that. Unless their super sheltered, which i'm pretty sure they're not. I personally think they'd be pretty mature for their age. do whatever you want to them, its your story, but like i said, they talk like nine year olds.
Mo Angel chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Finally that 'troll' aunt of ObiWan is getting the heck outta Dodge! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeves for us, Andrea. Bring it on asap!
Panakin chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Happy days are here again! the Duchess of doom is gone say "hallelujah!" If I were Padme i'd punch her in the gut, kick her in the face, take the sharpest knife i could find and cut off her "beauty mark" and take the bottle of wine and hit her over the head with it! Rockin' chapter!
Hannah Jane chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Great a new part, I've waiting everyday to see a new part to this story come up. I hope that Xizor doesn't slip out of this, and Bane Showing up! I liked him he was very cool. Well it looks like Garen is paying for his stupidity now. I can't wait to see what happends next.