Reviews for Touched
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Poor John-this story deserves a beginning-to answer question like how John was caught? By whom? What do they want? Etc...

You do Shep whump very well!
lin chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Nice shep whump without going into too much detail. You really need to, at the least- double space for a more enticing format for the reader to read your stories. When its all crunch together its not enjoyable because its harder to read and the reader loses their place... I tend to avoid styles like this, but thought I'd try it-good story-just work on your presentation to the reader!
Dean's Girl 2010 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I like that one! Very good, through I couldn't figure out who the woman was until I looked at the page, typical me right! lol good job!
SyFyDiva chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I've read all of your stories and I LUV them :) Always a fan of some Shep Wump :)
shepsgirl72 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I like this! The style kind of reflects the broken thinking after all the torture. Conveys the pain and determination to hold out really well. :D
Iluvshep chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Pretty good...I guess you should get bored in class more often. Just kidding... concentrate... and write some more good Shep whump stories..
bsctjclb chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
A bit intense, but I like it-could truly visualize the scene.
The Starplater chapter 1 . 5/20/2009