Reviews for Aroma of Love
AdamthePyromancer chapter 5 . 3/2
I was just skimming the Author's note at the end and did a double take at Utada Hikaru. I don't know 2jo the other one was but i agree with you
Ashe Corinthos chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
This is so awesome! Please please update soon! :D FaizexLymle is one of my favorite parings for Star Ocean, and I can't find many good fics on here. This is basically the only one I've liked so far. Please continue it! I love it!
Jollypants Silvers chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter -
Silence Is Not Golden chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
I noticed this story hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you haven't forgot about it cuz I love it .
chibisamalove chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
I would really love to see more of this story. I'm a huge Faize/Lymle fan, and I have found the premise to be quite cute.

I noticed a few errors as I read through, but they weren't enough to detract from the story.
Art of the Artichoke chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
I just love item creation humor. And when getting synthesis I spend far too much time there...
Serenity Lhane chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Awesome chapter, oh my god I hope u update soon!
Icy Cake chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Hey Hikari! :3

Glad to see another update! (When are you updating Utopia? )

Faize's nightmare was a nice inclusion, forewarning his ultimate fate. It's nice to diverge from the humorous tone you've given to this story.

Still, I really liked the part where the girls were watching an animated romance movie and Sarah was clueless about the whole waking-up-with-a-kiss logic. I would agree that Faize would come up with a more scientific solution in 'curing' the endless sleep. Lol!

Anyway, a good read! I haven't read anything on this site in a while. Been busy with Monster Hunter! o

Hope to see you update (soon)!
Sashu chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
you haven spoken to my forte. after all ive created a character my friends call the prankster from hell. muhahahahahahaha muhahahahahahahaha muhahahahahahaha. on that note fuck gtri ace and there bul shit make it look lik e faize had died ending.
Rc1212 chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Awesome chapter, real good humor! Looking forwward to more!
Lady Lena 99 chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
love, love love!

this is such a cutee story.

please update soon

Icy Cake chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Aww, that was disappointingly short. :(

And it seemed rushed. There were some grammar mistakes a simple proofread would have caught.

Anyway I did find it funny when Reimi recalled Lymle's 'accidental' burning of her drawer full of specially hand-picked clothes. :)

Was the part with Myuria leading into something in later chapters? Hehehe...
J0HNNYBR4V0 chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
YES Finaly! I think a few people enjoy that Myuria scean.
Pheoniix chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
very well done!

your writing is still as good as ever!

I've only heard two of Utada hikaru's songs, i think one of them is called passion or sanctuary, and the other is simple and clean

kool chapter!

Sawahii chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
Wah! You've updated! Hurrays! *throws sparkly confetti*

Though were you pretty rushed or something? I spotted some little mistakes like (in order they come in the fic):

She'd never successfully gotten the stubborn girl to wear any of the cut[e] outfits she'd gotten at the various places they visited.

It can be connected to any ship's primary consoles to save data on a planet's air, but its maid [made] for indoor or on ship use, as well,"

The Eldarian language was a complex one, from everything o[f] the structure of sentences to the word formation.

Even malfunctioning, she figured his censor [sensor] would be able to pinpoint the potion if it was released into the open air.

You might want to have Sarah examine your head [i]f I [it] still hurts,"

'disable his optical censors.' [sensors]

And um... that's about it. I hope that was useful (or you could simply choose to ignore silly me as they are very very minor mistakes)

Anyways, I hope you keep up the good work (as always, Final Hikari's works are always state of the art). Lol at the humour in this chapter! XD

Wait, what? Bacchus is only 21? O_O I didn't know that!

I could go on forever but I think you've had quite enough of me for now, so I hope you have a nice day!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »