Reviews for Pirated
TheAwkwardFish chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
quite interesting, well written.
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
*shivers* I'm never going to be able to hear Skroop say "cabin boy" again without remembering this. Poor, poor Jim.

Very well-written.
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Good golly, Batman, that was damn good. It somehow pushes the canon to mush with it. Very original, nicely worded, in character with a dash of angst to characters, and made me hug my middle dent, that's hugable, and promise mysely I would go eat until the grocery store was bankrupt, in order to eliminate that dip in my sides. I'm never going to look at Treasure Planet the same way again.
kaitamis chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
you know the part in the barrel what if scroop waited for jim and something happend if you have time could you do that
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh my God, that was amazing! I NEVER thought of it that way, but you do have a point. There's a damn good reason for the rule of 'no women on board'. Poor Jim, traumatized for life...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love it. I can't really think of anything else to say about it, besides proclaim its amazingness.
SikFoxyahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
If you would have gone the little extra mile to making this chapter a rated M, I think I would have loved you for it. XD It was awesome though.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Now that was god. Seriously. How you managed to work all that stuff into the actual canon facts, and the freaky, dark, tense atmosphere and everything? Genius.
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Um... a bit gross, no offense. Though the idea is pretty interesting. Why weren't there more girls on that ship? I never really noticed that till u wrote this story.

Disturbing but nonetheless interesting.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
A very interesting take on the movie - I like it. Poor Jim, though... why do I so enjoy the torture of my favorite characters? In any case, though, this is a very interesting idea, and one well-executed as well. Good job!
HowCouldThisHappenToMe chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Well... that was... disturbing...

I'm not trying to insult you, but I've never thought of it that way before... -shudder- I'd HATE to be on that ship.

The way you wrote it was great. Some of the best writing I've seen in a while. The idea of what those pirates could have gotten away with, though, is what's disturbing. Great job with the story. I especially loved the ending.